Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth (10113 Views)

Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Photos That Describe Words Used By Nigerians Only / 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
There are some moments in history that should just stay in history. Like, forever. Many of these images I find myself wishing I had never, ever seen. I would get on with my day, and assume that everything was and is right in the world. No crazy ways to kill people. No disturbing faces staring down on me from on high. No cannibalism. (Yes, cannibalism.)

So if you're like me and hate scary movies, are disturbed easily, and will likely have nightmares after looking at a picture of a creepy child... please do not read this.

Seriously. You've been warned.

1. These American soldiers playing with the skulls from a mass grave in Havana, Cuba around 1900.

This is so wildly inappropriate on so many levels.

1 Like

Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
2. Mussolini and the Fascist Party's headquarters in Milan, Italy.

While this frightening face is no longer staring down on Italians, anotherMussolini building was restored by Fendi as their new headquarters in Rome this year!

3. Neurologist Guillaume Duchenne studying facial expressions by using electricity on a patient.

This doesn't look like something he agreed to.

4. A Mickey Mouse gas mask from 1942.

This gas mask invented for children was used as a less scary option during World War II. While this was helpful, the next one is a bit more morbid.

Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Oblitz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
i
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
5. An indigenous man from the Pacific West "curing" a human corpse in 1910.

The Hamatsa secret society from the Pacific West in the United States initiate men into the society by having them perform a number of tasks. One of them is to cure a human corpse... and then eat it.

6. A milkman delivery through the rubble in 1940s London.

It was the beginning of the Blitz, where Germans rained bombs down on Londoners for 57 days. Unfortunately,this picture was a bit staged. The photographer had someone put on a milkman's uniform to show the British they should keep calm and carry on.

7. Hitler as the best man at a wedding.

One of Hitler's right-hand men was Joseph Goebbels, the Minister of Propaganda for the Nazi Party. When Goebbels married in 1931, die Führer served as his best man.

Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
8. This child and a... monster?

I have no idea what's happening here. Her facial expression fits exactly my feelings. I don't think I would have the guy's expression in #10, though.

9. Nazi SS officers initiated in 1938 in Odeonsplatz, Munich, Germany.

These Schutzstaffel officers were part of the one of the most powerful organizations in the Third Reich. They weren't just soldiers, but were used for surveillance and inspiring terror within Germany and in its occupied territories.

10. The title of this work is "Damien Hirst With Dead Head."

Artist Damien Hirst dominated the art scene in 1990s Britain. While this scene seems pretty dark, it's not surprising for the artist. One of his works includedcutting a cow and calf in half and putting them on display.

Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by UIA04(f): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hitters picture as best man isn't creepy though he did some bad things he wasn't the devil himself he loved little children and dogs and he had a girlfriend who committed suicide with him
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
UIA04:
Hitters picture as best man isn't creepy though he did some bad things he wasn't the devil himself he loved little children and dogs and he had a girlfriend who committed suicide with him

I disagree dear. A man responsible for 2 million plus death of Jews in the name of creating a perfect race. U are black I guess? Thank your stars he never won the war, else he would hv shifted his gas chamber experiment to Africa. There was a manuscript found about his evil plans. Watch the holocaust on you tube, hear from the survivors, read books about the holocaust and u will knw that Hitler was the devil himself.

Ps: others ain't loading. Some scaring pics to guarantee u pee on urself cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
11. Acid victims from the Théâtre du Grand-Guignol in Paris.

These skeletons were left over from a play performed at the Theatre du Grand-Guignol in Paris, France. They put on basically a horror show of plays, including one where  a woman visits a man whose face is disfigured by acid. 

12. This mother doesn't want to give up on her baby.

It's OK, I can joke. Look at the hand: either the baby has a skeleton mask on or is wearing a real skull. But honestly, who would do that to their child?! I don't understand this, and I really don't understand #15.

13. These medical students posing with a cadaver.

With the quote, "Man's Usefulness Ends Not In Death." Yeah, pretty morbid.

Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Decapo: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
more
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by harristo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
My; can't handle that number 1, crazy.
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
angry
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wats going on? Finding it hard to load the last two.
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by vault(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
every thing about the 1940s downward are creepy

1 Like

Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by jesse515: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
I don't see anytin creepy, try watching d video of how boko haram took dia hostage to a bridge n shot dem on dia heads wit dia brain popping out. Or try d photo of d gas explosion.
Or d pics of dying biafra children or d Rwanda genocide or d IDP camp.

Personaliy I av notin for or against hitler but I don't tink he is d monster he is been portrayed to be. I av not heard his / germany's side of d story.

One tin I av learnt abt journalism, it's d opinion of a person or group of person being sold out to many, just as d case of GEJ

We shudnt follow english journalism, dia definition of creepy is learning compared to an african definition of creepy.

7 Likes

Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Sexytemi(f): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
these ain't creepy na.......was expecting something that would shake ma hat off, instead i got this?.....*smh*.
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by UIA04(f): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dongreat:

I disagree dear. A man responsible for 2 million plus death of Jews in the name of creating a perfect race. U are black I guess? Thank your stars he never won the war, else he would hv shifted his gas chamber experiment to Africa. There was a manuscript found about his evil plans. Watch the holocaust on you tube, hear from the survivors, read books about the holocaust and u will knw that Hitler was the devil himself.

Ps: others ain't loading. Some scaring pics to guarantee u pee on urself cheesy
How are you sure most of what has been said about him weren't conspiracy theorist fabrication to defame a dead man's character it is suspected they also did that to that Ugandan head of state the British and Americans always do this to those they can't control again look at how they use CNN to make it seem Africa is still in the middle ages to the rest of the world
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by lilreese: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Not scary enough
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
UIA04:

How are you sure most of what has been said about him weren't conspiracy theorist fabrication to defame a dead man's character it is suspected they also did that to that Ugandan head of state the British and Americans always do this to those they can't control again look at how they use CNN to make it seem Africa is still in the middle ages to the rest of the world

Dearie, it's no conspiracy, even the German government accepted hitler's beastility thereby compensating survivors as well as the family of the dead. Auschwitz concentrated Camp is still present in Germany and its a tour site. I happened to visit it and I can tell u dear I had goose bump. Pls watch tapes of survivors of the holocaust and you will never take any side with hitler.

5 Likes

Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sexytemi:
these ain't creepy na.......was expecting something that would shake ma hat off, instead i got this?.....*smh*.

Lol, wait until you see how Christians treat mental ill patient in the old days. Dnt knw y pic ain't loading
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Joeself1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
all I see is horror pictures...
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
jesse515:
I don't see anytin creepy, try watching d video of how boko haram took dia hostage to a bridge n shot dem on dia heads wit dia brain popping out. Or try d photo of d gas explosion.
Or d pics of dying biafra children or d Rwanda genocide or d IDP camp.

Personaliy I av notin for or against hitler but I don't tink he is d monster he is been portrayed to be. I av not heard his / germany's side of d story.

One tin I av learnt abt journalism, it's d opinion of a person or group of person being sold out to many, just as d case of GEJ

We shudnt follow english journalism, dia definition of creepy is learning compared to an african definition of creepy.

By taking sides with hitler, even a Lil you are simply telling the world that you are a Neo-Nazi and as black it's a bad tin o. Neo-Nazi's are racist and they see the jews and Africans as inferior race. Anytime I see someone saying hitler was not the man portrayed I feel disappointed. Well even the devil has followers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Sexytemi(f): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dongreat:

Lol, wait until you see how Christians treat mental ill patient in the old days. Dnt knw y pic ain't loading

waiting oooo.... coz all these u uploaded here ain't close to creep talk less of creepy.
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sexytemi:

waiting oooo.... coz all these u uploaded here ain't close to creep talk less of creepy.

L:Dl pls say the truth a Lil nah. They are creepy. It's not evrydy u see men playing with skull of humans, or a mother still clutching her dead decayed baby, or a man treating and eating a dead corpse just to belong to a secret cult.
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Sexytemi(f): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dongreat:

L:Dl pls say the truth a Lil nah. They are creepy. It's not evrydy u see men playing with skull of humans, or a mother still clutching her dead decayed baby, or a man treating and eating a dead corpse just to belong to a secret cult.

*yawns*......, sorry deary, but they don't scare me, have read worst oooo....a fan of horror books, fiction, thriller. so these dont spook me a bit o.
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Dongreat(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sexytemi:

*yawns*......, sorry deary, but they don't scare me, have read worst oooo....a fan of horror books, fiction, thriller. so these dont spook me a bit o.

U sure. Lol. Well if you say so.
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Sexytemi(f): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dongreat:

U sure. Lol. Well if you say so.

yea...i know so.
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by drizslim(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lalasticlala come do ur work oo, abi Becos diz one no be bout toNto dick-eh

1 Like

Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by Jamaticulus(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lalastic-Tonto... Eru ti wa ni le ooh!
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by jesse515: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dongreat:

By taking sides with hitler, even a Lil you are simply telling the word that you are a Neo-Nazi and as black it's a bad tin o. Neo-Nazi's are racist and they see the jews and Africans as inferior race. Anytime I see someone saying hitler was not the man portrayed I feel disappointed. Well even the devil has followers

Don'tt take my words out of context, I said I av notin for or against hitler, all d stories I av heard or read abt him, are only d stories written or copied by english/ american media, I av not heard hitlers/ Germans Acct of d stoory , I don't base my decision on a one sided story.
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by ddaammyy(f): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Scary lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Creepy Vintage Photos That Should Be Buried Deep In The Earth by ernesty20(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Searching the creepy pics but couldn't see one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result / OSPOLY Iree Expels 14 Student Leaders For Protesting (pic) / Physiotherapy Vs Dentistry @uniben??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.