Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 (19068 Views)

See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k / List Of Android Phones With 4GB Ram Launched In 2015 / In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by franklingud(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
I started having sex from 6th of january.
cry
That's Weird, right? embarassed
grin
Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by Blessed779: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
blezzy080:
Dah awkward moment wen ur dad has seen ur 1.01 CGPA and ure singing "mofe lowo ju daddy mi". Imagine d kin slap u go receive grin
lolz
Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by vicstar(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Uhm d craziest thing dat happened to me in 2015, was wen I gat stocked in traffic in ma dad's G-wagon
For 2hours cry

U can doubt if u wish cheesy
Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by ALAYORMII: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ayomax:
This happened to me April this year, I wanted to subscribed to airtel android bundle 2k for 3gb, using quickteller to buy airtime, I mistakenly input a wrong number, after the transaction I got my debit alert and I was expecting to see my credit next on my phone, after waiting for 5mins I decided to check the number I sent the credit, to my greatest surprise it was a wrong number, I typed 8 instead of ?. I quickly dialed the number to plead but the number was switched off, I sent a txt msg begging the owner of the sim, I also called airtel customer Centre and they confirmed the 2k credit is there but they can't do nothing about it and I should be praying the owner of the sim activate the line back and he/she is kind enough to return it. this yeye number have been switched off since then, even till this moment. na so my money enter Bush ooo!!!!
so what your craziest moment this 2015.

Mine is kinda similar to urz but my own was data.

I transfered data to a wrong number and the number wasn't even in use again.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by EnnyP(f): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
sod09:
liar...deres no way d bank will approve d transaction if d acct nomba nd acct name doesn't tally...
Pls try again

He's not lying, it happens. I still have a case pending on my table in the office. Always double check when transferring money on ATM or via mobile transfers.
Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by deygar: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
boarded a car from ph to uyo, serious hold up, drop to urinate, stroll to d front wher they are clearing d trafic...ddnt c d car again, looked for it for several hours,..my bag was inside with 4000pieces of catfish fingerlings,, went back to the park d next day, only for the driver to tell me that the rest passengers said they are not going again so he refunded their money and parked off d road...it was late in the night do dere was no way i could see the car,,, thank God my fish and bag was intact i gave him 4k to apreciate him....

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by Calebtope(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aristotle96:
When I came down from a cab after tosting a babe dah sat beside me, and then found dah I didnt carry money to pay for tp fair grin.... Sha the rest na history
. Giggle
Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by Emma8043(m): 3:28am On Dec 29, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Similar experience transferring 18k to a wrong account number but thank God the account receiver is a good Samaritan, he was able to return back the money though I gave him 2k for the inconvenience and a show of appreciation. I believe I would have done so too
Picture or you know the rest
Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by wagazala: 6:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Smooyis:

Hope we are not paying our tithe in a bizarre way. Get what I mean?

Oh yeah, you never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by Ay04z(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2015
had sex with dis beautiful girl on d first visit to my rooM..o! lord forgive me.
Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by Rexious(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2015
Mine is way way different. I was reading one tutorial on Linda Ikeji blog about creating a website with WordPress via bluehost web hosting service. I visited their website and I saw d price tag for their services. I choose d one of $3.49. A moment later I got alert from gtbank for that transaction. I was charged $245 (N51450). I was shocked and I mailed them explaining everything to them. They listed other services I will be using that was not in d price tag that I saw on their webpage. I told them that I don't need all what they listed, that my money should be refunded. I was asked to scan my ATM card and other information which I did. I was shocked when d guy i spoke with told me that their server takes time to receive. I resent and up until now they are unable to receive that info. To even use their platform after charging me so much money is another thing entirely. Any help they render is charged n I was scared of another ridiculous charges that I decline their help. That money pained no be small

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Rexious:
Mine is way way different. I was reading one tutorial on Linda Ikeji blog about creating a website with WordPress via bluehost web hosting service. I visited their website and I saw d price tag for their services. I choose d one of $3.49. A moment later I got alert from gtbank for that transaction. I was charged $245 (N51450). I was shocked and I mailed them explaining everything to them. They listed other services I will be using that was not in d price tag that I saw on their webpage. I told them that I don't need all what they listed, that my money should be refunded. I was asked to scan my ATM card and other information which I did. I was shocked when d guy i spoke with told me that their server takes time to receive. I resent and up until now they are unable to receive that info. To even use their platform after charging me so much money is another thing entirely. Any help they render is charged n I was scared of another ridiculous charges that I decline their help. That money pained no be small

Bros, i have been reading other peeps experience without commenting, but after reading yours, i was pained in the heart about the unscrupulous nature of web services providers. You can imagine hiding their charges and making u lose a whooping 51,450.

choi!

After noticing that they had no plans to return your money, you should have taken to every forum, blog and social media to tell everyone about their antics.

Thank God you were able to overcome the heartbreak. it is wel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Fix 4shared; Signature Is Invalid. Please, Try Again. / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus / Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.