Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Vacancy Alert! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Alert! (3233 Views)

Vacancy Alert / Job Vacancy Alert!!!! / Vacancy Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy Alert! by folusegun: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
Above & Beyond Clothiers Limited, a vibrant, energetic and fast-growing retail clothing firm with branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and London, requires the services of Marketing Executives, Accountants and Internal Auditors to fill different vacancies within Nigeria.

If you are articulate, intelligent, a fast-thinker, results-oriented, and want to be part of a world-class, excellence-oriented team, then please submit your CV, along with copies of your credentials, to the following address on or before June 21, 2009:

The Talent Manager,
Above and Beyond Clothiers Limited,
7, Majekodunmi Street (by Oshopey Plaza),
Ikeja, Lagos,
Nigeria.

Or send your CV to:
careers@aboveandbeyondclothier.com.

Re: Vacancy Alert! by ogunnusibukola: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
APPLICANTS BEWARE!!!

If you ever get invited or you receive a call from Above & Beyond Clothier Ltd, located at 8, Majekodunmi Street, off Allen, Ikeja PLEASE for your own sake do not honor. The Managing Director (Mr Deji Anthony Bamisaiye) has the trend of avoiding to issue offer letters to anyone planning to join the company. this trend of his has been in practice for over a decade.

Staff get no benefits at all! No Pension or Medical Plan (HMO), No salary sef, na free work.

He has so perfected the habit to the point that he can go three months without paying staff salaries. He practically runs a free labor system in the company. If you angrily resign, he will not pay for the period worked. i know this much because i work there currently as the Chief Finance Officer and have been looking for a way out. I'll never pray for my enemy to end up in the mess I'm in now. Had i known this earlier, i wont have taken up the job
Re: Vacancy Alert! by Dimpledup(f): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2012
Hey, um... I got an invite for an interview there. I don't know if they are geniune now or still scammers. Do you still work there?
Re: Vacancy Alert! by babaireti(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2012
folusegun: Above & Beyond Clothiers Limited, a vibrant, energetic and fast-growing retail clothing firm with branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and London, requires the services of Marketing Executives, Accountants and Internal Auditors to fill different vacancies within Nigeria.

If you are articulate, intelligent, a fast-thinker, results-oriented, and want to be part of a world-class, excellence-oriented team, then please submit your CV, along with copies of your credentials, to the following address on or before June 21, 2009:

The Talent Manager,
Above and Beyond Clothiers Limited,
7, Majekodunmi Street (by Oshopey Plaza),
Ikeja, Lagos,
Nigeria.

Or send your CV to:
careers@aboveandbeyondclothier.com.

The Potbellied Managing Director and his many antics
Re: Vacancy Alert! by herotic: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2012
Hi Friend ,

A customer service job is available with a notable company in Surulere, Lagos.

Do you live on mainland or around surulere.

Do you know any female living on mainland or around surulere looking for job Please assist her.

Qualification : OND OR HND

SEND UR CV HERE : hrslaxim@yahoo.com

Please take this serious ! send your CV now

(1) (Reply)

Trainee Pastors Program - Pastors Wanted / PA / Secretary/ Computer Operator / New Vacancy : Cabin Crew Positions @ Med-view Airline Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.