Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji (13920 Views)

Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by alienvirus: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2016
[/quote]
temple:
Like one of my friend would say, "don't tell me my money". Is it your money?
[quote author=giftadene post=41611738]how many people have you yourself given to?
how many people have you helped in this life?
don't tell me you don't have cos you can give to someone even from the little you have...
so because people are poor Linda should not buy a mansion out of her hard earned money??
this your write-up is NONSENSE!!.....
and who told you they do not give to charity? oh they should carry cnn when ever they want to give??
do you know how many lives Linda have touched and changed??
you must be high on something to include her name here!........
Research well before you write trash!......

Mofos. Now take a a look at below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938634/want-disgrace-me-linda-defends
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by alienvirus: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Serious hating
cescky:

oga pls how much have you in your little way helped the needy in your environs?.......africa is backward due to this dependence mantality.
ask bill gates how much hes living for his MOST LOVED ONES......or you think he loves the charity children more than his biological ones?
temple:
Like one of my friend would say, "don't tell me my money". Is it your money?

You can now receive sense from below:

Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by cescky(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
alienvirus:

The heck out of here ......are u this jobless or where u that pained by my response?,that u had to dig up a thread so old? Mhen na waste of my precious resource responding to u. The part of ur brain that has held u n bitterness if u channeled it towards ur ambition less life, ud have a real purpose for life. And I stil insists its not ur money.give out ur money to your poor relatives and neighbors and the poor in ur environs ooo sorry ur poor and a broke ass,jobless,bitter low lifer .....anyways u can give them ur time. Silly thing
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by cescky(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
alienvirus:

Keep being bitter U WILL NEVER prosper..... Ewu Gambia ......what has the defense of her bag got to do with common sense ? .....sorry am asking the wrong one cos u lack it.

Ps: am looking for a PA u seem jobless I can help ur poor, wretched and miserable soul. And go tell ur fada hw to spend his money . Nonsensical entity
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by alienvirus: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
cescky:

The heck out of here ......are u this jobless or where u that pained by my response?,that u had to dig up a thread so old? Mhen na waste of my precious resource responding to u. The part of ur brain that has held u n bitterness if u channeled it towards ur ambition less life, ud have a real purpose for life. And I stil insists its not ur money.give out ur money to your poor relatives and neighbors and the poor in ur environs ooo sorry ur poor and a broke ass,jobless,bitter low lifer .....anyways u can give them ur time. Silly thing

Receive little sense.
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by alienvirus: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin grin
cescky:

Keep being bitter U WILL NEVER prosper..... Ewu Gambia ......what has the defense of her bag got to do with common sense ? .....sorry am asking the wrong one cos u lack it.

Ps: am looking for a PA u seem jobless I can help ur poor, wretched and miserable soul. And go tell ur fada hw to spend his money . Nonsensical entity

I can feed your entire generation.
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by cescky(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
alienvirus:
grin grin grin

I can feed your entire generation.

Yet u have the time to recall trivial issues of months past? Keep living in a FOOLS paradise....the worst thing a human being can do is deceive himself. Btw me and u we know the truth . A man,or being of substance doesn't say or show it and no one with real substance sounds like ur type ....I don't know what ur ambitions are but check the people at the top of ur ambition and see what they are. Wretch
Re: Message To The "Show Off" Wealthy Nigerians. Cc: Obafemi Martins, Linda Ikeji by alienvirus: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
cescky:

Yet u have the time to recall trivial issues of months past? Keep living in a FOOLS paradise....the worst thing a human being can do is deceive himself. Btw me and u we know the truth . A man,or being of substance doesn't say or show it and no one with real substance sounds like ur type ....I don't know what ur ambitions are but check the people at the top of ur ambition and see what they are. Wretch
That does not negate the real fact.

Any sense received yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who is your Favourite Marvin's Artiste? [SEE THIER FULL NAMES AND PHOTOS] / Toke Makinwa Stunning In New Photos / Exposed – The Exact Cause Of Dagrin’s Death Finally Revealed And They’ve Lied To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.