Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Scammer Alert - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scammer Alert (817 Views)

Whatsapp Scammer Alert / Scammer Alert / Mmm Scammer Alert Please Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Alert by afoson(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hello Good Nairalanders
Happy Xmass and Blessed 2016 in Advance
My name is AFOLABI T STEPHEN ,a Binary trader and mentor since 2005 also I have been a nairaland Fan for some Years .
One of my students stumbled upon a post on Nairaland on a binary product which is a copy cat of my trading Tool.
The ID of poster is Oladg2 he changed my binary product called BinaryHerculex to BinaryDigger.
This Poster stole all my binary products including my trading instructions and also my student spreadsheet which was shared in the our binary trading room.
i have every proof against this EVIL
Nairaland should not allow SCAMMERS like this to exist in this great forum
whosoever is dealing with this SCAMMER is doing that at his own peril
the Original product name is called BinaryHerculex and not Binary Digger
by the Grace of God we are releasing another product in 2016 and i no this thief is also waiting to steal from us again, but this time he will REAP what he SOW.
This is the Original Link to Binary Herculex Trading Tool on facebok https://web./herculex/
I want the moderator to take swift ACTION on this issue
Thank You
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert by rafaelloteli: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
afoson:
Hello Good Nairalanders
Happy Xmass and Blessed 2016 in Advance
My name is AFOLABI T STEPHEN ,a Binary trader and mentor since 2005 also I have been a nairaland Fan for some Years .
One of my students stumbled upon a post on Nairaland on a binary product which is a copy cat of my trading Tool.
The ID of poster is Oladg2 he changed my binary product called BinaryHerculex to BinaryDigger.
This Poster stole all my binary products including my trading instructions and also my student spreadsheet which was shared in the our binary trading room.
i have every proof against this EVIL
Nairaland should not allow SCAMMERS like this to exist in this great forum
whosoever is dealing with this SCAMMER is doing that at his own peril
the Original product name is called BinaryHerculex and not Binary Digger
by the Grace of God we are releasing another product in 2016 and i no this thief is also waiting to steal from us again, but this time he
will REAP what he SOW.
This is the Original Link to Binary Herculex Trading Tool on facebok https://web./herculex/
I want the moderator to take swift ACTION on this issue
Thank You
God bless us all

Fellow Nairalanders, the above-quoted scam alert from Mr. Afolabi Stephen is very true, this is a clear case of stealing an intellectual content/product by one Oladq2. The owner of the above-named product has done a lot of researches, even going on many sleepless nights to make sure he comes out with an innovative product that will see the light of the day and which has also helped a lot of Nigerians financially n catapulted them to higher financial heights in binary options trading with lots n lots of testimonies, only for one EVIL n unscrupulous Nigerian called Oladq2 to start sharing it everywhere n even having an evil plan of selling any updated version that comes by next year. Pls, ill advise fellow Nairalanders to desist from having anything to do with this guy cos he has even created a whatssap group to start selling this binary options system and im also appealing to the moderators of Nairaland to please BAN this guy (Oladq2) from using this reputable online platform to commit a punishable offence under the law. Thanks
Re: Scammer Alert by africanman85: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
This one na marketing strategy ? Idiot u no go go look for life. We they enta new year if u no knw

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Verizon Is Acquiring Yahoo / MMM Global Crashed In 2 African Countries Before Coming To Nigeria / Hdjadifn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.