Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) (90111 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned / Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by byna: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. What they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling me that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to Pastor Adeboye that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.

Hahaha. You are Just a Fool. There is nothing too hard for God my friend. He divided d red Sea, remember?
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by fuelsaver: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
ephemm:

That may be true oooo

My own car that had not up to 3ltrs of fuel was stolen from where it was parked at Laspotech first gate Ikorodu on Sunday 25th January this year and I've not found it. God please restore my only car to me please. Frank I rejoice with you oo.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by destiny121: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Glory be to God in the highest
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by kiltoko1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
ekele diri chukwu
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by donfemo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
maybe im exhaust dey bad or im fuel guage dey faulty... something is sha faulty in that car. tongue
How fuel go just dry like that? Is it nail remover?

Modified: na the car be that?
BMW?
Why would I steal a German car, they are "hot" na, not common, not easy to sell or maintain. angry

All the same, we thank God.

So sad we don't believe in miracles again, Its good cos the bible predicted this days.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
That ride is a BMW and not easy to sell. Well happy for you that you got your ride back unscratched.
A friend if mine has his car snatched and found the car less than 5 km away after two days, this happened last year
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by hooged: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
I don't trust those filling station attendant,
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by gab19: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. What they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling me that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to Pastor Adeboye that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.
bros dem dey sell sence 4 market now cos he be like say u need 1
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Michellla(f): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
ipledge10:
u miss me? wink
a tad winktongue
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Ryda(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Damn it!
if i had typed those words some forkerz would call me atheist

u read my mind bro.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
a tad winktongue
our divorce file don dey supreme Court
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by chineduwright110(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
;DLol the robbers read that verse on the plate number and realise they stole the wrong car. No b lie
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by professore(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Thanks to God
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Originalsly: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Funny guy!....half tank fuel lasting 4 days!..... it can last all year if you hardly drive the car and for short distances only. Most likely the car was stolen for the fuel... premium fuel which the kind car use.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Michellla(f): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
ipledge10:
our divorce file don dey supreme Court
you cant take a joke? cry
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
vicstar:

Hmmmm!! Its rare to see a female who knows about cars, abi ya papa na car dealer?? grin

Hmmmm!! Its rare to see a female who knows about cars, abi ya papa na car dealer?? tongue anyway skepticism is allowed

You guys underrate us (women) sha... Gone are the days we didn't know anything about cars. We dey try now, if not for anything_ we need the knowledge to argue.
Person done bash your car before? The worst thing that can happen to you is not knowing anything about the car... grin

moneyurch:
u have good knowledge about cars and their makes, its rare to hear such from babes
Thanks Sir. We're doing our best smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
byna:

Hahaha. You are Just a Fool. There is nothing too hard for God my friend. He divided d red Sea, remember?

Just like your father is also a fool.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
you cant take a joke? cry
I don't joke with things like that angry
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
gab19:
bros dem dey sell sence 4 market now cos he be like say u need 1

That was the same thing your father bought some few days back, because he also lack sense

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by unphilaz(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

logical reason that ends sadly
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Empedocles(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

#Abi you don turn to one Pastor that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.
So you think dey would go tru d whole of dat stress for few litres of fuel
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Duru009(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Glory oooooooooo

thank you Jesus........
#speakin in another tongue.

He never fails...... I trusth him with all my life.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by gab19: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

That was the same thing your father bought some few days back, because he also lack sense
ur family really ned sence dem dey sell 4 yaba left ask 4 doctor akin d guy really gud he go sell beta sence giv ur family and u fit cari ur extended family so dt mr akin go giv ur family discount.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Abee79(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
I concur with other Honourable Nairalanders that said they were after the fuel, not the car. All the same, we thank God. It could have been worse!
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by damosky12(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

#Abi you don turn to one Pastor that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.
Oga, dont let the cheers distract you.. That you don't believe in miracles is not an authority to value.. Miracles do exist, ask those who have or had them. Your scepticism doesn't matter.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Michellla(f): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
ipledge10:
I don't joke with things like that angry
oops .i'm awfully sorry sad
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
gab19:
ur family really ned sence dem dey sell 4 yaba left ask 4 doctor akin d guy really gud he go sell beta sence giv ur family and u fit cari ur extended family so dt mr akin go giv ur family discount.

I know that is where your stupid family got it from. Thank you for giving me the location where your father receive sense from.You are a good son!

Remember the spelling is sense not sence like you have been typing since. Only person wey no get sense will typed sense as sence. ode.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by masqot(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Miracle has no other explanation other than that. Glory be to God! I claim mine IJN
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
damosky12:

Oga, dont let the cheers distract you.. That you don't believe in miracles is not an authority to value.. Miracles do exist, ask those who have or had them. Your scepticism doesn't matter.

Oga! it not about the cheers, it all about the humour. I do beleive in miracle and he has done alot of it in my life, but there are some things which suppose not to be that people put up as miracles.

Miracles are things above human comprehension. What happen here is not above human comprehension. They are thing that could have happen to the car for it to be abandon. Just because he is a gospel singer and it happens to him does not mean, it couldnt happen to any other person.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
oops .i'm awfully sorry sad
your sins are forgiven.. grin
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Pascalberry(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Choii. . .nah Godwin ooChoii. . .nah Godwin oo
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by jabojafa(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
maybe im exhaust dey bad or im fuel guage dey faulty... something is sha faulty in that car. tongue
How fuel go just dry like that? Is it nail remover?

Modified: na the car be that?
BMW?
Why would I steal a German car, they are "hot" na, not common, not easy to sell or maintain. angry

All the same, we thank God.
miracles are delibrate acts of God provoked by desperate acts of men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? / Finally: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Revealed Why His Wife Divorced Him. / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.