Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Investors And Financial Partner Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Investors And Financial Partner Needed (1061 Views)

I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months / Partner Needed (for A 10m Investment Proposal) / Dextrous Business Advisory, Set-up And Financial Intelligence Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors And Financial Partner Needed by olatundes14: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
We are about saying good bye to 2015,opportunities are about to show up for good business men and women in the house.am seeking for two things 1.a financier for agro commodity supply locally to exporters, that have bank instrument to trade with or cash funding to purchase agricultural produce. I have good relationship with local and international buyers for cashew nut, sesame seed, ginger ,Sheabutter and sheanutt, but no funds.pls if you're for real and ready for good meeting one on one,available serious minded .my contact is 08098726776whatsapp,08084847744.
Note; next year is a year of good testimony and harvesting positively for agricultural sector in Nigeria. Grab these opportunity.
Re: Investors And Financial Partner Needed by Galads(m): 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
olatundes14:
We are about saying good bye to 2015,opportunities are about to show up for good business men and women in the house.am seeking for two things 1.a financier for agro commodity supply locally to exporters, that have bank instrument to trade with or cash funding to purchase agricultural produce. I have good relationship with local and international buyers for cashew nut, sesame seed, ginger ,Sheabutter and sheanutt, but no funds.pls if you're for real and ready for good meeting one on one,available serious minded .my contact is 08098726776whatsapp,08084847744.
Note; next year is a year of good testimony and harvesting positively for agricultural sector in Nigeria. Grab these opportunity.
contact me on yesma45@yahoo.com
Re: Investors And Financial Partner Needed by olatundes14: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok,I will send you mail by Monday (tomorrow), thanks

(1) (Reply)

Distributors In Open Markets Like Tradefair. Come In Here / Haulage Of Goods From Lagos To North Central And North West? / 9 Reasons Valuehandlers International Is Best Choice For Shipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.