Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China (17924 Views)

FG Adopts 60-day National Action Plan To Ease Businesses / PHOTO: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans / Breaking News: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans From Adonai Orphanage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by youngprof8787: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
smh...
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by Drversatile: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
At last one good news came in
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by YaksonFCA(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Impressive. I wish all other legislooters cum lawbreakers will learn from this gesture. Effective representation at the National Assembly goes beyond speaking big grammar at the chamber. Go and impact on your peoples lives. May God Bless Senator Shehu Sani for this spectacular achievement.
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Khd95:
some pple cant just b pleasedcry

yes, they cannot

You are part of the problems we have in this Country.

You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by durasome(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Gbawe:
Shehu Sanni is a decent and fair - minded individual. If he can learn to be more pragmatic and less impulsive then he will go far in politics.
.this is really commendable.please anyone who sees him tell him I said thank you.
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by omotommy84(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
sben2308:
To me it nonsense and he done nothing.Y send them to china wen we av public schools here in Nigeria.Its because they are also the reason our education sector is declining mental and academically. Alot of people out there also adopted children even more than 100 and still they give them d best within this great country .So I don't c wat he has done.

Just saying my mind
why no try to be positive for once, wen was the last time u gave a beggar 10 naira yet you dnt appreciate dis good gesture. Nigerians and criticism.
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by sben2308(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
omotommy84:
why no try to be positive for once, wen was the last time u gave a beggar 10 naira yet you dnt appreciate dis good gesture. Nigerians and criticism.

To be sincere I will not appreciate it cuz its never out of good gesture.That's one and am sure of it .
Secondly he could pay for 200 orphan and not feel it a bit .wat am saying is that av seen cases like this wen a politician does this for media sake and few months later forsake d children.If they can abandon projects, tell me they cant abandon children .
We need to start opening our eyes cuz we deserve a forest and someone dangle a leaf in our eyes we believe they av done something
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by sben2308(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
franconian:
Adopt 60 Orphans? Meaning the man has over 60 kids, that's one hell of a record by a Nigerian politician. cheesy

This is a welcomed development. Good move Mr. Senator. This is better than talking commonsense nonsense on Twitter.

He may have done too little in your eyes, but it is definitely a step in the right direction. No one will nail him if he had not adopted the kids.
Let's appluad what is good hoping it will get better!

We need to start opening our eyez cuz its in this country I notice our youth are so short sighted, u only look at wat they did but ignore y they did it.
Most of us Just wen to university but don't av d educational aspect in us.Someone gives u a cup of water instead of an ocean and u say its a step wen its obvious he can get at least a lake if his pushed.
I just pity our generation cuz we don't c anything....
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by Henrygreat212(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
God Bless You Sir.....Have anyone here, experienced been real hungry without hope of eating the next day before now?, if u have u will learn to appreciate any kind gesture no matter how big or small it is....Thanks Sooo Much Sen. Shehu Sani
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by sucdan: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
Do you have a family, don't you think before posting.
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by sucdan: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Zaikon:
initial gragra
Do you have a family. Are you a believer of a better Nigeria.
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by sben2308(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Henrygreat212:
God Bless You Sir.....Have anyone here, experienced been real hungry without hope of eating the next day before now?, if u have u will learn to appreciate any kind gesture no matter how big or small it is....Thanks Sooo Much Sen. shehu Sani

I av and it didn't kill me but made me stronger and smarter to know that nothing is free in this world.No free scholarship without nothing in return.Open ur eyez my friend and ask urself y media wen alot of Nigeria that r not even in d tabloid r doing better than this.Example kanu nwankwo ,obafemi Martin even baba sagamu in my Area and iya kafayat r doing better than this.So pls open ur eyez and ask y a cup of water instead of ocean ?
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by kellybently(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
sammyomal:
Bravo mr. senator Helping the less priviledge is great.

amebo; i just heard that at the last day,the devil,his angels & all sinners dead or alive will be casted into the lake of fire.

my reasoning; why wud i want to be casted into that same place originally meant for the devil & his agent.

Then i learnt; there is a way out thru Jesus Christ Son of God,and guess what i did,
I accepted Him sharperly, WUNT YOU DO SAME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !!!He loves us ALL.

how is accepting Jesus related to this post. .

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by Urine: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
OKUCHI11:
please is this change or transfomation?

Transformational change!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by oglalasioux(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is a real human being. More power to his able hands.
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by faray: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
He is following Gov Rochas okorocha's foot step
good for him
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by ichommy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
U for go street go preach nah.
sammyomal:
Bravo mr. senator Helping the less priviledge is great.

amebo; i just heard that at the last day,the devil,his angels & all sinners dead or alive will be casted into the lake of fire.

my reasoning; why wud i want to be casted into that same place originally meant for the devil & his agent.

Then i learnt; there is a way out thru Jesus Christ Son of God,and guess what i did,
I accepted Him sharperly, WUNT YOU DO SAME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !!!He loves us ALL.
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by dainformant(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
nice
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by Trapnews: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
360ng:
EXCELLENT.......... BEEN OFF FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW...

Then Bleep off!

Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by 360ng: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Trapnews:

Then Bleep off!

Gat no time for psychopaths
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by Trapnews: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
360ng:

Gat no time for psychopaths

Nobody missed you really undecided

Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Noble gesture but why China? Why not send them to a good university here at home, even if private? That way you keep valuable money at home and contribute to redeveloping the very neglected educational sector?
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by Gbawe: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Khd95:
some pple cant just b pleasedcry

That is because they are sadists who see nothing good in anything or anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by peacefulpeace101(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Gbawe:
Shehu Sanni is a decent and fair - minded individual. If he can learn to be more pragmatic and less impulsive then he will go far in politics.
very objective comment
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
I need one or two girls to adopt. If you know how I can go about having them legally please help.

I lost two of my daughters to accident and having my house full of boys without a girl is threatening.

I need a guide on how to get them.
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by quaid(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
good one sir

its better than those that only know how to use twitter
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by franconian: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
sben2308:

We need to start opening our eyez cuz its in this country I notice our youth are so short sighted, u only look at wat they did but ignore y they did it.
Most of us Just wen to university but don't av d educational aspect in us.Someone gives u a cup of water instead of an ocean and u say its a step wen its obvious he can get at least a lake if his pushed.
I just pity our generation cuz we don't c anything....

Mehn, I no longer understand you.

The people who elected him know why they elected him, if they feel he is not doing well, they should summon him. They also have the option of organising a protest.

I really don't think adopting 60 kids was one of his campaign promises. He probably adopted them because he feels he is in a position to give them better opportunity in life. No sane person will reelect him just because he adopted 60 kids. Adopting kids is never a yardstick for him to forget his senatorial responsibilities.

Even if what he did has political implications, it has come of as an advantage to the poor, the fatherless, the motherless...the masses.

He didn't adopt the kids because he wants to give you a cup of water or an entire ocean. If you feel he owes you an ocean, go demand for it and leave the orphans alone.

Stop the hating Bro, it's not good for your health. If you must hate, hate objectively.
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by Bimpe29: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good one. I pray it is a sustainable and continuous project. Other federal legislators should follow suit
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by Trapnews: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
DanNafada:
Noble gesture but why China? Why not send them to a good university here at home, even if private? That way you keep valuable money at home and contribute to redeveloping the very neglected educational sector?

Oliver twist! you for say make he abandon him family carry naija for head shocked

Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by franconian: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
sben2308:

To be sincere I will not appreciate it cuz its never out of good gesture.That's one and am sure of it .
Secondly he could pay for 200 orphan and not feel it a bit .wat am saying is that av seen cases like this wen a politician does this for media sake and few months later forsake d children.If they can abandon projects, tell me they cant abandon children .
We need to start opening our eyes cuz we deserve a forest and someone dangle a leaf in our eyes we believe they av done something

"Gestuometer", wait for him to abandon the kids before you castigate him.
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by lewisacid(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
God forbid bad thing,you wey be mortuary attendant on level 2]
. Idoit dts all I hv 4 U
Re: Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China by micca: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
iteleaye:
Nice one senator...
these one no better pass ben brucce where the use ten thousand gift d make mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians / ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.