Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram (27910 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by franconian: 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
macphilip:
Too long to read

You should read it, he made some very salient points, some very pertinent questions that demand answers from the presidency.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by Ahmeduana(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
yongnoble:

Typical behavior of a brainwashed fellow. Rather than address the issues he raised, you resort to insulting him. I challenge you to point out one thing, just one thing, in the entire write up that is false.
MY BROTHER YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THAT CURSED FELLOW, OR YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALL THE BROOMS PARTY SUPPORTERS ARE CHARMED ZOMBIE, THEY CAN ONLY REASON WITH THEIR TYPES.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by ddippset(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ovialekhe:
its definitely a good write-up but the President wont read it.He doesn't have time for things like this. Invite him to China and you will get his full attention. Travelling overseas is his hobby
so you really insinuante that the president of the federal republic of Nigeria is better off sitting his assss down and reading such a long epistle written by femi fani kayode than taking a trip to China? Are you kidding me or what?
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by ademusiwa1e: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by SmartMugu: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Too long. Buhari can not read this. He has his next flight to catch.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by ademusiwa1e: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
[size=28pt]So dont talk about 6 zone or south south. because the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of Nigeria. that why the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria , cant pay taxes to Nigeria. because we are a separate country. [/size]

Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by ddippset(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
RELEASEUS:
BH is a conspiracy? I had to laugh at that. Look up what conspiracy means again please. To enlighten you a bit, an example: #bringbackourgirls.
you are too much brother!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by bizgai(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
alienvirus:
Who is Fani Kayode. A ram?
SOMETHING LIKE THAT
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
FuckTheMod:
Someone should please tell this philandering diarrhea mouth foól (ffk)

To

Shut

Da

Fùck

Up angry
Foolísh man.
be smart enough to criticize constructively without insulting him
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by ihatesycophant(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
yongnoble:

Typical behavior of a brainwashed fellow. Rather than address the issues he raised, you resort to insulting him. I challenge you to point out one thing, just one thing, in the entire write up that is false.
What are issues raised? Fani never raised any issue, he only rant as he his commonly known for. One false thing you requested, He said Buhari disclaimed that he never get anything from NSA. Buhari and Presidency never said the president never get anything from the then FG through Dasuki but they reiterated that the cars he got were given to him as part of his entitlements as a former Head of State. Even a kindergarten pupils know that former Head of State are entitle to some gifts from FG let alone the so called enlightened people. Trying to play politics with the cars Buhari got from them would not save them from prosecution.
And in all his epistle he never asked if truly money allocated to buy arms were diverted to prosecute elections. Well, he would never ask because he benefited from the largesse.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by luckyboss(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Buhari this is not the grammar of "KWANTINO" if u furge ahead to read, it may damage your reticular cortex. keep off it's a hot zone .
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by Bdemmy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mr FFK with plenty lies.

Sambisa forest is now ablaze.

You failed to mention that the military repelled your BH boys when they tried to take over towns.
Just so you know sir, Uncle Jona only fought BH because he wanted to win election. Otherwise, it wouldn't have taken him 6 years to buy arm and grudgingly fight the BH.

It's obvious that the current government is seriously fight them.

I can as well ask you sir: how many LGAs were in control of BH when GEJ came in and how many did he lose to them when he was going?

If nobody is blaming your GEJ, people like you would have started worshiping him despite sharing the arms money with his friends and sending bare hand soldiers to the warfront.

Won shi ma pe yin...ko ti kan yin.

Wait for your time bro. Dasuki is warming up to mention your name.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by Ahmeduana(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
FuckTheMod:
Someone should please tell this philandering diarrhea mouth foól (ffk)

To

Shut

Da

Fùck

Up angry
Foolísh man.
YOU ARE TOO INTELLECTUALLY LOW TO DISPROVE THOSE POINTS THAT FFK POINT OUT, SO YOU NOW RESOLVE TO PERSONALITY ASSASINATION.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ahmeduana:

MY BROTHER YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THAT CURSED FELLOW, OR YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALL THE BROOMS PARTY SUPPORTERS ARE CHARMED ZOMBIE, THEY CAN ONLY REASON WITH THEIR TYPES.
you hv said it all ... they lack brain or choose too be blind to d happens
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by jibril597: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
hmm diz ffk sef i tire oo!fucking idol worshipper lyk him!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by ademusiwa1e: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by sleazy5(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
yongnoble:
Quite an interesting read.

Damn interesting and informative
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by MrDavidson: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fani Kayode never sincerely meant well with this so-called open letter. I stopped reading it when I encountered where he termed BH as "Fulani herdsmen" (supposedly quoting GTI). He's indirectly insulting the President by bringing the President's ethnic group into the equation. Does he expect him to go past that paragraph even if we're initially interested in reading it? This man is quite crafty and deceptive!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by fm7070: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
FFK raised very important points and questions that PMB & APC need to clear and let us know their stand.
At the beginning, PMB said the treasury was empty, yet he could give bailout to state. He said they squandered the $2.1b, later he said arms was bought in the black market. He said boko haram has been defeated, yet they killed more than 100 innocent Nigerians that same week. Nigerians are not fools.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by gigabyte13: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ffk.! Ffk..!! Ffk...!!! Hw many times did l call you? Weda u write open or closed letter to Pa Buhari, no job for you in this administration, keep on ranting, no yam for goat to chop in this regime

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
sammyj:
Are you sure FFK is not part of this conspiracy called Boko Haram
shut up and stop vomiting rubbish from ur mouth
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by FuckTheMod: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I'M TOO INTELLECTUALLY LOW TO DISPROVE THOSE POINTS THAT FFK POINT OUT, SO I NOW RESOLVE TO PERSONALITY ASSASINATION.
YES

DOLTY DOLT
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
gigabyte13:
Ffk.! Ffk..!! Ffk...!!! Hw many times did l call you? Weda u write open or closed letter to Pa Buhari, no job for you in this administration, keep on ranting, no yam for goat to chop in this regime
I guess u resulted to insult because u are not smart enough to criticize this open letter he spoke the mind of Nigerians (with brains) not those who choose to live blind
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by Bakare19: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
WaffenSS:
One would've given you the benefit of compassionate readership, but ever since OBJ mentioned how you only sing for food, an assertion proved during GEJ when you sang loudly from across the fence until GEJ invited you to feast on yams, one has to question your sincerity and learn to wave off your rants as the buzzing of a fly looking for feces.

Your political strategy of insulting your way into public office unfortunately is now falling on deaf ears.

So on point!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
land bought
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by 2sex(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
yongnoble:

Even satan quoted the bible, no b so? FFK isn't man to speak of "truth" going by his records. Let me ask you... if Buhari give this man a post, do you think he would speak anymore? He would simply leave your likes behind and go eat his cookies alone.

Open your eyes. If this was coming from a neutral person, that could have been much better. NOT FFK... taking him serious is the most disservice you can do to yourself. In case you forget, let me repeat it again "even the devil quoted the bible"
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by gigabyte13: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
EugeneLeeJnr:

I guess u resulted to insult because u are not smart enough to criticize this open letter he spoke the mind of Nigerians (with brains) not those who choose to live blind

mr swerve pls, l did not comment to pls nitwit/blockheads like you. Pls list the achievements of FFK when he was in power.

Qoute me again and end up as a casualty for 2015:

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by ClassCaptain(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
ehn ehn cheesy
oga I don reply your pm oo
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by fm7070: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrDavidson:
Fani Kayode never sincerely meant well with this so-called open letter. I stopped reading it when I encountered where he termed BH as "Fulani herdsmen" (supposedly quoting GTI). He's indirectly insulting the President by bringing the President's ethnic group into the equation. Does he expect him to go past that paragraph even if we're initially interested in reading it? This man is quite crafty and deceptive!

If you or any of your extended family members narrate their experience of the attack of fulani herdsmen, then you will agree with FFK that they are aggressive, blunt blood thirsty demons.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by samola98(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
nickydof:
Clean water cannot be served out of a dirty cup! The legitimacy and integrity of the message is definitely soiled by the illegitimacy and dishonesty of the sender. FFK, go confess your sins, come out clean before any of your messages can be taken seriously! We the CHELSEA FANS, detest you!
speak for ur self alone. Fooooooollllllll
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by blackpanda: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
alienvirus:
Who is Fani Kayode. A ram?

No. He is a paedophile, drug addict and thief! He has no self respect whatsoever, a born bastard who has no value whatsoever to society other than being a purposeless good for nothing cretin.

That is who Fani Koyode is. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents / UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit / "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.