Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Earn Money Even As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Earn Money Even As A Student (540 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Money Even As A Student by dokkitaa(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Long before now I had little or nothing to boast of as a young man in my late 20's. But now I could afford even a textbook moreso paying my house rent, you know what it is God I must say because I had nothing to register my business.... Also I had searched and join all sorts of network marketing and try all sorts but nothing pays as this one am about to tell you

Firstly, registration is free.
Second, no roaming about to sell some kind of drugs.
Third, you need an active bank account in which you receive your alert at the end of every month.
Additionally all you need is an Internet access ......This is not possible you say but I had been earning some money since September even as a student in this very year.

As a student too you may need such wherever you may be schooling be it sokoto or jos. All I need you is to just contact me on whatsapp through 08101951678 and let's get talking

Don't forget you are not required to pay any money into any account, moreso you may be on this page and you are a graduate, you are also welcome. THIS IS NOT A SCAM!
Re: Earn Money Even As A Student by callJesu: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
dokkitaa:
Long before now I had little or nothing to boast of as a young man in my late 20's. But now I could afford even a textbook moreso paying my house rent, you know what it is God I must say because I had nothing to register my business.... Also I had searched and join all sorts of network marketing and try all sorts but nothing pays as this one am about to tell you

Firstly, registration is free.
Second, no roaming about to sell some kind of drugs.
Third, you need an active bank account in which you receive your alert at the end of every month.
Additionally all you need is an Internet access ......This is not possible you say but I had been earning some money since September even as a student in this very year.

As a student too you may need such wherever you may be schooling be it sokoto or jos. All I need you is to just contact me on whatsapp through 08101951678 and let's get talking

Don't forget you are not required to pay any money into any account, moreso you may be on this page and you are a graduate, you are also welcome. THIS IS NOT A SCAM!

Wow, How does that work, am an MSc student
Re: Earn Money Even As A Student by ugonna1054(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lay out the steps here

1 Like

Re: Earn Money Even As A Student by mikeayus(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
ugonna1054:
Lay out the steps here
Seconded
Re: Earn Money Even As A Student by dokkitaa(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
I would have loved to do that here but it is not permitted by the company, moreso to avoid been banned by mods.
However some have contacted us and have shown interest and would begin soon.. If you may want to know you can contact us using that number.... @ calljesu please kindly make use of the contact above.... We would be glad to have you

(1) (Reply)

Neco Nov/dec 2015 Result. / Achievers University, Owo,2016/2017 School Of Nursing Form Is Out School Contact / wedding support promise and fail - my experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.