Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) (51280 Views)

Couple Commits Suicide By Hanging In Bangladesh (Disturbing Photos) / 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by Macelliot(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
mamagee3:
Do Nigerian men still do drugs in Malaysia? undecided

These people never learn.

Millions from a single trip will be enough to take care of you..
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by scholes0(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
WaffenSS:
Imagine if we grant them Biafra....

Its entire GDP would be based on drugs.

Colombia would envy Biafra, Land of the Rising Cocaine.

Laff don tear my stomach .... cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by Revolva(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Get rich or die trying
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by scholes0(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
juman:
Because our own country is bad.

Na only una get 'bad country' in the entire world...
Kontinuuu ......

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by Obcglobal(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Death sentence does not stop people from trafficking in illegal drugs, if it truly does nobody would have continue with it, who made such drug illegal at the first place and for what reason, does it mean that such drugs was illegal from inception?, why is alcohol not an illegal drink? Why do pharmacist permitted to make use of some hard drug?, who uses those drug most? Rich or poor? Some drugs you find in the pharmacy are more deadly than those so called illegal drugs, the politics and economics reasons in the banning of such drugs is more than you can ordinarily comprehend , if for moral reason that they ban such drugs then why is abortion legal in most countries, where is the morality?" Remember that law is not a static thing but it is been defined by those that has the power to do so and Benefits from it,s definitions, as a criminologist I stand to tell the whole world that drug war is surely a war without end, take it or leave it,

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by mamagee3(f): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Macelliot:

Millions from a single trip will be enough to take care of you..
Are you justifying Nigerian men are drug traffickers?
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by Missmossy(f): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chai!!!

He just ended his life abruptly.

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by NaLaugh: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Macelliot:

26 million a trip..
If dey flash money for your face, you go join the race sharp sharp..

Well, let's just say that's the difference between me and you. smiley

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by engreo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Again! Na malaysia go finish this people o, they never learn at all. See this one also

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by Macelliot(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
mamagee3:

Are you justifying Nigerian men are drug traffickers?
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by refiner(f): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sijo01:
*checked* not disappointed . .
See him face like biafra
grow up kid....

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by bishop4life(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
RIP BRO.

And for those of you who siezed the opportunity to rant nonsense, I want to ask : na igbo man kill una papa?

You say "Igbo man like money" but you're jealous of his achievements.
When an igbo man grabs honour and position in the UK and US, he is a Nigerian.if he push drug he is a Biafran.
Well the last time I checked the first Nigerian suicide bomber to be caught in the US is a Nigerian,he is not an igbo man but from somewhere up . The first Nigerian Islamic fanatic that killed a soldier in the UK was not an igbo man, but somewhere around the waist.
Igbo man traffic drug but we know the consumers cos Drug abuse in anywhere around Nigeria can never get as bad as the lagoon territory.
Igbo man do ritual but open news everyday and see OGUN & OYO rituals and ritualists on headlines.

I am not saying drug is good but please if we will settle our differences, let's keep it till the right time.

And for seun and his mods, if you impose a law against words and topic that alters Nigeria's unity, and still don't see attack and provocation on or of a particular group as disunity you're as well a hypocrite.
Whoever thinks Biafra is a composition will die without knowledge.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by prophetfire: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
kaywhynoni:
I'm not here to check names.......we all knows them........

NA DEM
We all KNOWS them. YOUR ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by Sijo01(f): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Trapnews:

A goodbye given to any unwanted, irritating, or disliked person. Starting as a reference to the character Felicia in the movie Friday.

When she finally left we all said "bye Felicia".

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by omonnakoda: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
mamagee3:
Do Nigerian men still do drugs in Malaysia? undecided

These people never learn.
Nigerians do not do that!! Definitely not but some of our neighbours do
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by frankdone: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
RIP bro
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by Sijo01(f): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
refiner:

grow up kid....
I will, oldie
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sugarmummyzone:
are you a young good looking young man or beautiful young Lady, you wanna hook up with sugar mummies and daddies, sex mate and dating mates... Whatsapp Admin on this number today... or call 08187270961 to get a quick and fast hook ups ..charges applies
ipob citizen find something better to do with ur live u be learner
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by ibedun: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
I knew it!!!! ANOTHER BIAFRAN!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by rhymaster: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Where is that flatworm ikenguwo to defend his buroda here These peopl are just criminals!
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
bishop4life:
RIP BRO.

And for those of you who siezed the opportunity to rant nonsense, I want to ask : na igbo man kill una papa?

You say "Igbo man like money" but you're jealous of his achievements.
When an igbo man grabs honour and position in the UK and US, he is a Nigerian.if he push drug he is a Biafran.
Well the last time I checked the first Nigerian suicide bomber to be caught in the US is a Nigerian,he is not an igbo man but from somewhere up . The first Nigerian Islamic fanatic that killed a soldier in the UK was not an igbo man, but somewhere around the waist.
Igbo man traffic drug but we know the consumers cos Drug abuse in anywhere around Nigeria can never get as bad as the lagoon territory.
Igbo man do ritual but open news everyday and see OGUN & OYO rituals and ritualists on headlines.

I am not saying drug is good but please if we will settle our differences, let's keep it till the right time.

And for seun and his mods, if you impose a law against words and topic that alters Nigeria's unity, and still don't see attack and provocation on or of a particular group as disunity you're as well a hypocrite.
Whoever thinks Biafra is a composition will die without knowledge.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu
ipob reasoning capacity may god deliver u from kanu hallucination

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by refiner(f): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sijo01:

I will, oldie
yea,,,proud to be old with sense Dan a foolish kid
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by hammariise(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sijo01:
*checked* not disappointed

See him face like biafra
Sister you wicked oooo

Btw you made my day
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by bishop4life(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Alikote:
ipob reasoning capacity may god deliver u from kanu hallucination

Let me grace you with the attention you seek. Hope quoting you will be enough?
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by normrebel(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
sexymoma:
Biafra has fallen
Like your boobs right?
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by swezenberg(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yorubas are wicked. Why did they name hard drugs Igbo in their language. No offence intended o grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by normrebel(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Btruth:
Is this how gradually these tribe will go into extinction?
Our growth and success after the war is a clear indication that we will still be here after pathetic bloodline and pedigree can only be found in lost scrolls. FooL.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by eltemur1: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:
R.I.P
Simple warning dem no go hear.
lolz. u for allow d gie die first before u write RIP give am nah...
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by dsyakubu: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Why dis Bia Boyz no dey hear word, simple instruction u no wan follow. Don't drugs pls, by the way Ekene save as lesson to those drug traffickers. RIP Ekene.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by arsenal33: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
tintingz:
Some people are mumu, fools, dumb.

These people know Malaysia law is very sensitive and strictly against drug trafficking and the penalty for it is death sentence.

But our people for naija will still go there to do drug trafficking.

Mr. Ekene you're responsible for your stupidity action.

Anyway R.I.P make people no think say I'm wicked.
so where should they go?
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) by erico2k2(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
kaywhynoni:
I'm not here to check names.......we all knows them........

NA DEM
2 groups of Nigerians embarassing us since 1869.one group specilize in drug trafficking the other in 419 una try ohhhh

#EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban / Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) / Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics)