Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Fill The Gap - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fill The Gap (736 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fill The Gap by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2009
I noticed a very common thing amongst some naija artists, whenever they can't think of anything else to say i.e the lyrics are too short for the beat/tune they are singing ontop of, they must scream 'chai' 'eeeeeh' 'eeeeey' and many more in order to bide time, it's getting too repetitive tongue
Re: Fill The Gap by dammiecool(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2009
ure on ur own
Re: Fill The Gap by chiogo(f): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
ibkaye:

I noticed a very common thing amongst some naija artists, whenever they can't think of anything else to say i.e the lyrics are too short for the beat/tune they are singing ontop of, they must scream 'chai' 'eeeeeh' 'eeeeey' and many more in order to bide time, it's getting too repetitive tongue
LMAO, you're probably right. I used to think it's sexy when Tuface does that chai thingy. not anymore.
Re: Fill The Gap by showbobo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2009
ibkaye:

It sells their albums,rhymes wif their beats,help 'em top charts. . . So,good for 'em. . . .
Re: Fill The Gap by Bbeee: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2009
here she goes again
Re: Fill The Gap by ofokasibe: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2009
Bbeee:

here she goes again

WELL YES SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN GO THAT HARD , PLUS SHE HAS THE BRAGGING RIGHTS . GET USED TO HER !
Re: Fill The Gap by rapjunkie(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2009
ibkaye:

I think they don't spend enough time composing their lyrics before they go into the studio and unfortunately the studio is not the ideal place to start writing your lyrics. for the first time. Time na money.

Most musicians are on strict financial budgets so when the engineer tells them to round up they fill the rest with ' chi' 'eeeayh' and so on. . .  grin
Re: Fill The Gap by Czarskit(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2009
~ Timaya ~ Tuface ~ Ajasa ~

(1) (Reply)

Naija Hip Hop Clothing: / Lets All Appreciate Sauron's New Album Here ! No Fighting Pls.come Inside ! / Sumone Shuld Plz Recommend Emmanuel Babayaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.