Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins (1061 Views)

Eight Reasons Why You Should Regularly Review Your Bank Statement! / How To Earn Over $500 Monthly Through Bitcoins / Do It Yourself Guide To Earning Money With Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins by hineyolu(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
The bitcoin is a digital currency or a cryptocurrency that has market value. Bitcoin is not a physical coin or a paper and it is held electronically i.e bitcoins can be stored only in computers, servers etc. Though bitcoins are not physical they have very high value, let say 1 Bitcoin = +/- $450 and can be converted into local currencies. The value of bitcoins is keep on increasing day by day. So, it is the right time to start accumulating in your wallet.

Why Bitcoins? | Advantages of bitcoins:

Bitcoin has its own advantages and one of the significance of bitcoin is they are not controlled by any government or organization or anything else i.e. bitcoins are decentralized. Bitcoins are the open source and they are not subjected to taxes. An individual can have how much ever bitcoin he wants and he doesn't have to pay any taxes for the bitcoin he owns.

Zero transaction fees - this is the second most valuable advantage of bitcoins. For instance if you want to transfer your friend or if you wish to buy something online you must pay a part of the amount as transaction fees to the bank or financial company. In case of bitcoins transaction fee is zero even if you want to transfer millions of dollars.

No middle man - as said above you don't have to depend on banks to transfer amount to your friends or purchasing products and services online. To transfer bitcoin to some just enter their bitcoin address and click send.

Transaction speed - the bitcoin transaction speed is very fast that the receiver will receive the bitcoin in next second without any middle man.
When bitcoin was introduced to the market the value of one bitcoin was $8, but now the rate of 1 bitcoin has increased like anything to several hundred dollars make it the costliest currency in the world(might change). So, think you accumulated the bitcoins when the value of the bitcoin was $20 and sell it while the value is $300.

For more information on bitcoins and how to earn bitcoins, visit. https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=956595067758026&id=956578327759700#!/Earn-Free-Bitcoins-956578327759700/?refid=52&_ft_=top_level_post_id.956595067758026%3Atl_objid.956595067758026&__tn__=C
Re: Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins by tripplephi: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
hineyolu:
The bitcoin is a digital currency or a cryptocurrency that has market value. Bitcoin is not a physical coin or a paper and it is held electronically i.e bitcoins can be stored only in computers, servers etc. Though bitcoins are not physical they have very high value, let say 1 Bitcoin = +/- $450 and can be converted into local currencies. The value of bitcoins is keep on increasing day by day. So, it is the right time to start accumulating in your wallet.

Why Bitcoins? | Advantages of bitcoins:

Bitcoin has its own advantages and one of the significance of bitcoin is they are not controlled by any government or organization or anything else i.e. bitcoins are decentralized. Bitcoins are the open source and they are not subjected to taxes. An individual can have how much ever bitcoin he wants and he doesn't have to pay any taxes for the bitcoin he owns.

Zero transaction fees - this is the second most valuable advantage of bitcoins. For instance if you want to transfer your friend or if you wish to buy something online you must pay a part of the amount as transaction fees to the bank or financial company. In case of bitcoins transaction fee is zero even if you want to transfer millions of dollars.

No middle man - as said above you don't have to depend on banks to transfer amount to your friends or purchasing products and services online. To transfer bitcoin to some just enter their bitcoin address and click send.

Transaction speed - the bitcoin transaction speed is very fast that the receiver will receive the bitcoin in next second without any middle man.
When bitcoin was introduced to the market the value of one bitcoin was $8, but now the rate of 1 bitcoin has increased like anything to several hundred dollars make it the costliest currency in the world(might change). So, think you accumulated the bitcoins when the value of the bitcoin was $20 and sell it while the value is $300.

For more information on bitcoins and how to earn bitcoins, visit. https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=956595067758026&id=956578327759700#!/Earn-Free-Bitcoins-956578327759700/?refid=52&_ft_=top_level_post_id.956595067758026%3Atl_objid.956595067758026&__tn__=C

HAVE YOU MADE MONEY FROM IT? WE DO NOT WANT STORIES WE ALREADY CAN GET FROM GOOGLE, SHOW US PROOF OF YOUR EARNINGS AND LETS LEARN HOW TO FOLLOW YOU
Re: Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins by hineyolu(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
You should at least open the web page before asking such a question
Re: Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins by hineyolu(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
tripplephi:

HAVE YOU MADE MONEY FROM IT? WE DO NOT WANT STORIES WE ALREADY CAN GET FROM GOOGLE, SHOW US PROOF OF YOUR EARNINGS AND LETS LEARN HOW TO FOLLOW YOU

I'm not sure you would be asking this question if you had actually opened the Web page
Re: Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins by tripplephi: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
hineyolu:

I'm not sure you would be asking this question if you had actually opened the Web page

i aint dumb brother, I DID. still i ask......... cos you have to say it, what does it cost to say YES or NO, if you are legit.... than RANTING ABOUT PAGE FOLLOWERSHIP....

1 Like

Re: Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins by hineyolu(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
tripplephi:

i aint dumb brother, I DID. still i ask......... cos you have to say it, what does it cost to say YES or NO, if you are legit.... than RANTING ABOUT PAGE FOLLOWERSHIP....

You really are not dumb. I mean, it explains why you should be asking such a question after reading the post (like you claimed you did). No hard feelings tho and I actually have earned from it
Re: Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins by hineyolu(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
tripplephi:

You really are NOT dumb. I mean, it explains why you should be asking such a question after reading the post (like you claimed you did). No hard feelings tho and I actually have earned from it
Re: Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins by suyamasta(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Rubbish x rubbish
Re: Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins by seoxpert(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Perhaps,
Re: Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins by rolexsms(m): 12:48am On Dec 30, 2015
am still given this guys some trial http://coiner.co.nr saw them on someones thread here today ...i kinda like this bitcoin stuff but how do we get it in large quantity ?
Re: Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins by hineyolu(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
rolexsms:
am still given this guys some trial http://coiner.co.nr saw them on someones thread here today ...i kinda like this bitcoin stuff but how do we get it in large quantity ?

You can earn consistently from faucets. You can also invest your coins or use them for trading on forex. Faucets that pay well can be found on the fb page in my initial post

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Profitable Business Ideas In 2016 / How To Make Millions With N400 / Quality Palm Oil Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.