Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,364 members, 7,839,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) (26220 Views)

3 Storey Building Collapses In Lagos Island This Morning. Residents Trapped / Building On Swamp, How Do I Go, Raft Or Pile? / Residential Building On Fire In Ojota Area Of Lagos - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) by refiner(f): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
my God!!!pls heed to dere cries...pls dear God...
Re: Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) by Amokwe(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
call 112 and 767 Lagos emergency toll free line
Re: Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) by MuyiRano(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=Rhea post=41428375][/quote]

U funny. Jump inside and get trapped too?
Re: Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) by 3kay945(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
This life sha, sorrow and joy walk together. May God have mercy on us, too many sins on the land. cry
Re: Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) by paloncy: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
They shuld call 121 .......God hlp us
Re: Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) by herald9: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nigeria is fast turning to a Fire Nation.

Just hoping those kids come out unscathed.

1 Like

Re: Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) by modupea: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fire happened at Akinrinlo Street, Bajulaiye. Started around 4.50pm. Emergency line 112 was called and it was picked immediately. They promised to get the Fire service notified. They came in with about three trucks 35 minutes later but the the first floor of the stores building had been razed. No life was lost. I don't want to say anything about the late arrival of the fire truck but believed that each local government area should have at least a fire truck on their premises. If there had been a fire truck in Shomolu local government they would have got to the incident in less than 10minutes. The resident of the area did a wonderful job in curtailing the fire to only the floor.

1 Like

Re: Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) by asiwaju87(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Let someone call JACK BAUER or MICHAEL SCOFIELD or JAMES BOND since our Fire fighters are on holiday angry
Re: Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) by PastorEdward(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
I was there live. my shop is No 96 bajulaye road, just very close to the burnt building.
No life was lost and none sustained injury. it was a story building just at Bajulaye last bus stop. story has it that the fire started as a result of one of the tenants who was cooking and the gas cylinders lock pulled out and that was it . . . vuuuuum!!!

latter though the Lagos state fire device came and the fire was curtailed from claiming the whole building. only the up was razed. please gas users, be careful. no room for carelessness.
God help us all! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Storey Building On Bajulaye Road Bariga On Fire, Children Trapped(photo) by neonly: 12:39am On Dec 29, 2015
Yeh Dat my forma area oooooooo possess let d authority do some before boy starts........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? / *Building A 6 Bedroom Executive Duplex In A 340sqm Land -Enugu. / Check Out This Property 1plot Of Land And A Building Inside See Details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.