Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,480 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Truths About Men And Women Directly From You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truths About Men And Women Directly From You (567 Views)

MVB News:powerful Before & After Photos Of Transgender Men And Women / 20 Amazing Facts About Men / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truths About Men And Women Directly From You by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
Tired of all those threads which try to stereotype and categorize people? Well I am and even though I desperately seek the truth, I am not ready to take those 10 points as my truths.

So I want each of you to tell us something true about yourself that conventionally doesn't enter those 10 points about women/men.

I'll start. Against all odds, I take care of the appliances in my house; DVD player, computer, modem--I was the one to assemble every piece of my internet connection.

My father, a man, doesn't understand much of these things. I remember it was like this even in Nigeria, I mean I taking care of electronic stuffs. grin

So what do you do, or how are you contrary to what people expect from you as a man or a woman?
Re: Truths About Men And Women Directly From You by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2009
Oh my bad I posted it in the wrong section. So embarassing for a mod.

I am moving, moving it!

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Attn: Micro-finance Bank / May God: / Tramadol Generic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.