Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player) (26943 Views)

Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed / Nest Of Champion Host First Npfl Match: Akwa United Vs Nasarawa United 2-0 / Nasarawa United Ends Kano Pillars 201 Games Unbeaten Home NPFL Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player) by ritababe(f): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
she disappeared when she saw you... angry but no problem cos I was only trying to help tongue

As for you, I'm a stakeholder in your pie and I'm not ready to share anytime soon. So be guided kiss

she better come back oh, bcus I have many stakeholder.
Re: Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2015
ritababe:

she better come back oh, bcus I have many stakeholder.
U are being disloyal, and you know the punishment for disloyalty undecided
Re: Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player) by muktar10(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP Captain! May Allah give us and your family the fortitude to bear the lost! #RipBabaIdris
Re: Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player) by ritababe(f): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
U are being disloyal, and you know the punishment for disloyalty undecided
sorry stakeholders I mean. grin
Re: Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2015
ritababe:

sorry stakeholders I mean. grin
I will do to you what you won't imagine. I will tell you what I will do to you @ the Headquarter. undecided
Re: Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player) by timm61: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2015
Good morning everyone, am MR TIMOTHY by name. Here was my won ticket of my saturday's fixed games . Congratulations to myself and my subscribers. Next fixed games are for wednesday. Invest into the new year with real fixed games now. Interested persons should me now on +2348106159812. Strictly for business persons and for higher staker only. Take part and celebrate more

Re: Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player) by Yaboski: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
RIP may almighty God grant you mercy amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS / Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard / Barcelona Shortlists Henry As Setien's Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.