Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,968 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Picking The Next President/leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picking The Next President/leader (648 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) / Charley Boy Picking Pimples From Patience Jonathan's Face (photo) / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picking The Next President/leader by ratinglive: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
Hi folks, we have just concluded the two year anniversary of the Yar’Adua first term and have been witnesses to the slow pace of governance during this period. I think its time for Nigerians to take the bull by the horns and impose a viable candidate on the political parties and not vice versa as had been the case in the past.

In the past we were given a choice of individuals to support with votes and ultimately the election was given to the highest bidder.

I am now suggesting that we Nigerians decide among us a person who we will be comfortable with as a leader and representative for the next four years. We should support that person using grass root resources and technology as was done in the US where Obama emerged the president. Nigerians now access to tools as never before.

This person should be a Nigerian who has foresight and proven ability to transform a failed enterprise into a profitable and respectable one.

This is the time to begin the search. Please forward suggestions for this person. I’m looking forward to a lively debate.

(1) (Reply)

Divorce: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Interpretation / Speaker Bankole!speaker Bankole!speaker Bankole!speaker Bankole! / Conduct Bureau Threatens To Extradict Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.