Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Marketing Manager With Experience In Property Development And Management - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketing Manager With Experience In Property Development And Management (553 Views)

2 Sales Marketers Needed In Property Management Company In V.i / Vacancy In Property Development Company / ARE YOU GOOD IN PROPERTY MARKETING? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Manager With Experience In Property Development And Management by vyking(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
MARKETING MANAGER WITH EXPERIENCE IN PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
Our client is willing to hire a Marketing Manager with experience in property management. Please only those with experience SHOULD apply. The client is based on Victoria Island and applicants around the island will be given priority.Send your cv to daprecocious@yahoo.com.
SALARY is between N120,000 and N140,000 for a start.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For A Confidential Secretary / Graphic Artist / I Need Job Please Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.