Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success (840 Views)

Did I Do Miatake By Caling My Fathaer To My House Inspite Of Wifes Reluctance / Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by IgboGoat: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2015
This really touch me..

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2015
That coverage is unbeatable. She's the best she can have

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by amtaken(f): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2015
Good.
Re: Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by Trunaijian: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Lesson for some girls who become well placed and are often embarrassed to showcase their poor mothers.
Re: Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Whoever exalts him/herself will be humbled, and whoever humbles him/herself will be exalted.
Re: Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by cnwokike(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2015
lalasticlala are you there? Come and see
Re: Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by toofine765: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2015
so touching
Re: Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by RockMaxi: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2015

We are all entitled to one mother and a father, the way we treat them after we have our breakthroughs in life will determine how our own children will treat us.
Never forget your source.
Re: Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by okirewaju(f): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by beegurl(f): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2015
Omg...at the verge of tears. She was trained well..humility
Re: Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by SAMBARRY: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2015
This girl obviously understands the value of mothers.her mother is her mother anyday anytime. No matter how dirty or illiterate like she is she cannot turn my mother into her mother
Re: Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success by asadike(f): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2015
chukwu biko gozie oche dike mama. nna gozie nne' mo, oche dike nnem. sweet mother, i no go forget u for d suffer wey u suffer for me o.

(1) (Reply)

. / Is It Right To Fund Your Partner's Education? / Does Any One Remember These Toys Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.