Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Need Your Advice On How To Recover My Documents That Got Burnt 26th Dec 2015 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Your Advice On How To Recover My Documents That Got Burnt 26th Dec 2015 (597 Views)

8 Basic Title Documents That You Need, Relevant To Landed Property Ownership In / Basic Title Documents That You Need, Relevant To Landed Property Ownership / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On How To Recover My Documents That Got Burnt 26th Dec 2015 by emmydollars4life(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2015
On 25th December 2015 was a day of joy for me and my friends and family, because that was my birthday, I was excited meeting my old friends we all gist and hang out that day, next day been 26th Dec I was on my way to attend to a cousin traditional marriage and I received a call from a friend that my house is on fire that the Fire is so intense That nothing can be rescued from the house, everything inside my house including my certificates Which includes Nysc discharge, my degree, infact so many certificate and important documents. I am not talking of shoes and cloths. Please a good advice will be appreciated. For a brother is depressed

Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Recover My Documents That Got Burnt 26th Dec 2015 by omogidi234(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2015
Good Morning. I commensurate with you on this great loss. Please ensure you have enough copies of the picture as it would be useful along the line. You will have to approach the authorities of the institutions that issued those certificates one after the other. Once you are armed with a Police report of the incident and possibly affidavit, those authorities should issue another/counter part certificate to you at a COST. I wish you all the best.
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Recover My Documents That Got Burnt 26th Dec 2015 by eleko1: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2015
Sorry for ur loss. Go to NYSC office,ur sch/Waec office with court affidavit nd police report,they'll reissue u another cert but not without dropping kudi.Peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent sale!!! 5 Bedroom Duplex Building At Ibeshe Water Front, #20million / 3 Bedroom Flats To Let At Sabo, Alagomeji, Adekunle , Yaba / LIGHTHOUSE Estate-agbara/igbesa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.