Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics (17553 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by dainformant(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari will be represented today by Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, at the inauguration of a new and democratically elected president of Burkina Faso, Mr. Roch Marc Christian Kaboré. Kaboré emerged last month after general elections in the West African nation. The Vice President arrived in Ouagadougou this morning for the one-day visit.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/vp-osinbajo-arrives-burkina-faso-for.html

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by dainformant(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2015
more

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Xposer: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2015
They called him a mere "commissioner" but here he is rubbing shoulders with African leaders -as it should be...

God bless President Buhari
God bless Vice President -Osinbajo
God bless Nigeria

AND ALSO

God bless President Seun of Nairaland

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Ebubeslym(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2015
Thought he was on Vacation??

I am pro PDP
but i cant help but admire Prof Osinbajo.
He's got what it takes.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2015
That's my amiable and hardworking VP cool

This man is more hard working & well respected than GEJ all over the world. GEJ doesn't have the charisma to command such level of respect after supervising the biggest thievery in African politics in the last 6 years. Jonathan is a common thief. God bless Buhari and Osinbajo smiley

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by ambassadorgozie(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2015
Ebubeslym:

Don't mind d fucking liars

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by agarawu23(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2015
Okay
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Charliewyt: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Thought he is in Dubai for holiday?.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Xposer: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Seun, lalasticlala, Ishilove.... pls, do the needful
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by initiate: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2015
why is this man always in black like GEJ?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by veekid(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Destined2win: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Because Jesus lives, someday I will fly in the national Jet as the No 1 citizen of a nation cool

20 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Sijo01(f): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2015
I think say ajala the traveller nor sabi delegate international functions to this ordinary commissioner
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2015
Ok. Let's continue the 'junketing' from where we stopped grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by corperscorner: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2015
First Picture - Guards be feeling fly in their Superman Costume

Last Picture - The leg of that dude in brown jacket wants to run out of the picture

[size=15pt]Do You Need To Transfer Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account?[/size]

With the latest policy rolled out by the CBN in a bid to strengthen the naira, all cards denominated in the local currency will not be able to make foreign payments in 3 days time.

This would affect online businesses that rely on foreign merchants - web designers, hosting resellers and others.

The Regulatory bank has no intention to reverse this policy unless its able to boost the nation's foreign reserve from USD29 billion to USD50 billion - We all know this could take years as Buhari mentioned.

Our concern now is to get through this quagmire by every means necessary.

The available options for making foreign payment currently rests in the shoulder of a domiciliary account - a bank account denominated in dollars.

With a card linked to this domiciliary account, everyone can be happy again - Web designers can pay for their hosting and make domain purchases with no stress at all. Now the little issue which I'm here to help you solve is - the CBN had made another policy restricting the deposit of dollar over the counter - this implies that even with a domiciliary account, you cannot deposit the dollars you purchased from Ab0ki at N280 (black market rate).

The simple solution to this is to get someone who has some dollars to spare in their domiciliary account to do an online transfer to your account - If you need to confirm this, kindly call your bank or account officer today.

That said, should you intend to obtain dollars into your domiciliary account via online transfer at a rate much more lower than what the Bureau De Change operators and road-side Ab0kis are peddling, kindly send me an email - corperscorner@yahoo.com

Meet, Greet & Transact- Serious individuals only.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2015
Our mere Commissioner.

Heard he has grown taller.

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by francizy(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2015
Ebubeslym:

I am pro PDP
but i cant help but admire Prof Osinbajo.
He's got what it takes.

Osibanjo (if not a Tinubu puppet) would have made a very good president, unlike that old dullapo
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by babyfaceafrica: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2015
Sahara reporters...u se ur life..is this dubai?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by vikeyz(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2015
Fresh baba
Chk my signature cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by hola106(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by aolumaxi(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2015
initiate:
why is this man always in black like GEJ?
he's mourning PDP ni cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by vicostyles(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2015
Ok.....
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by MKO4ever(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2015
okay
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by omusiliyu(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2015
They used the first 7 months to tour the world...

They should contunu

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Sunnyade01(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Great man.

Sai Osinbanjo

God bless the FRON

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by venorite(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2015
I just like the man,lawyers are great people
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Jaycules: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2015
Nice, that's good
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Koolface4u: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2015
Dats my VP, wailer's over to u
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2015
The ceremonial government...?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by timmydavids(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2015
Nigeria finally has a working Vice President... Ride on Prof. Still waiting for ur Dubai vacation pictures from ur vacation managers

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics by Aristotle96(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home / Suicide Bomber Kills Scores In Lake Chad, Injures Others (Photos) / Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.