Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

2 Scorpions Were Killed In Just One Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Scorpions Were Killed In Just One Day (530 Views)

Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Scorpions Were Killed In Just One Day by corpROYAL(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2015
l have never seen such a thing like this in my life, l was actually wondering what may cause this and the source if this because l am very inquisitive person.

The first one killed by a friend in my office around evening as l was preparing to close, l didn't notice the scorpion because l try to carry one medium size generator in, as l carry it in then l was rounding up and my friend just told me he kill one scorpion noe in my office close to the entrance, l didn't notice the time he kill it but he told me he match it on the ground and he shows me then l pour anointing oil on it and speak heavy tongue by praying in spirit for one minute then l return the anointing oil back to the drawer before l will come back to check the scorpion l could see the scorpion again and l ask my friend, he told me he has trow it away since.

When l got home, after having my dinner as l was trying to shut my door spirit told me to on my torch light because there was no light. I on it and shut everywhere to my big surprise in my sitting room l saw scorpion on the ground close to my door inside the room , l was wondering inside me, again another scorpion inside my sitting room. I though it was lifeless but when l kill it l notice it not lifeless it real because l saw it moving. l pour anointing oil on it and pray in spirit by speaking in tongues.

l don't know the meaning of this really but l know it not ordinary.

please people of God what is the meaning of this
Re: 2 Scorpions Were Killed In Just One Day by StPete: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
Finding 2 scorpions at ur place of work and in ur house means ppl from ur village are attacking u ba? Some Nigerians and their backward mentality. And BTW, wat has speaking in tongues got to do wit fighting evil or did ur bible tell u dat d apostles spoke in tongues wen they cast out evil? SMH for u
Re: 2 Scorpions Were Killed In Just One Day by corpROYAL(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2015
StPete:
Finding 2 scorpions at ur place of work and in ur house means ppl from ur village are attacking u ba? Some Nigerians and their backward mentality. And BTW, wat has speaking in tongues got to do wit fighting evil or did ur bible tell u dat d apostles spoke in tongues wen they cast out evil? SMH for u

please no condemnation, l posted this on the forum for people of God and true believer who can see thing in spirit to comment on it, l will not only gain direction and interpretation but people who were experiencing the something like this can also benefit.

for correction, one scorpion was killed inside my office another was killed inside the house at the sitting and the were killed at the entrance inside.

Thank you all as you leave your sincere comment.
Re: 2 Scorpions Were Killed In Just One Day by corpROYAL(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: 2 Scorpions Were Killed In Just One Day by corpROYAL(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
waiting for sincere comment on this topic, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

All Churches Must Build University!!! The Bill Has Been Passed Into Law? / Does Praying In Our Mind And Praying Out Loud Have Any Difference In God? / That Bad News Is Reversed In Jesus Precious Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.