Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. (1597 Views)

Flex Free Mtn Musicplus 150mb With Simple Server On All Mtn Sims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by haconjy(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2015
To God who made me...You may be surprise to see this...
I was trying to get all possible ways to make the music plus work and I tried it using all tricks and cheat and even different letters bit not working.
Until this morning when I started again. To find the solution...
But believe you me, the cheat is noe perfectly working back...and not only getting the mb alone but also I make sure I use it and it worked perfectly well...
Then let's go
>>Firstly, send Cancel7d to 5900
>>then send Music to 5900 don't mind the message just follow through....
>> Now send D to 5900
>> lastly check your mb by *559*2#
Then you will see your 150
Brose free using the same setting for sas payphone and more
Pls always share and like
www.themafrica..com
visit more to see it
I want 100 likes to share it here or u visit the site above to see it

1 Like

Re: To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by olaric(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2015
Try exhausting it and see if you will be able to get another 150mb
Re: To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by haconjy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
I have several time today .... today alone have use more than 1GB
Re: To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by niklausmikaels: 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
bros your stuff didn't provide any fruit oh
Re: To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by engrjoshua: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2015
i think its only working on new sim cards...
because i was previledged to hv one today...
bt i havent tried to renew it anyway
Re: To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by samsard(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Isn't use of cheats and swearing supposed to be a sin? especially swearing by god?
Re: To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by haconjy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
do u follow tthe step?

again, i stiill have it today.
cancel it first with cancel7d to 5900.
then send music to 5900...... after that
send d to 5900 then u chk ur mb

its not a new sim or frt tme subscription......
the same sim have being usng snce oct
Re: To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by engrjoshua: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2015
hv been using mine sunce late September also...
but it stopped wrking dec 24th..
hv followed ur instructions today ...
it didnt wrk..

Your request has been submitted. Effective on 2016-01-05. Click http://m.mtnnow.com/?c=9 to enjoy the music before expiry; SMS 7a to 5900 to subscribe later on...

You have subscribed to MTN Music+. Click http://m.mtnnow.com/?c=5 to enjoy unlimited latest hit songs for free now! Get more 30MB @N100 only, Text 3a to 5900...

dats d responses hv been getting
Re: To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by Collinz2(m): 12:54am On Dec 31, 2015
its working,
Re: To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
It's working
Re: To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by bukason212(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
haconjy:
To God who made me...You may be surprise to see this...
I was trying to get all possible ways to make the music plus work and I tried it using all tricks and cheat and even different letters bit not working.
Until this morning when I started again. To find the solution...
But believe you me, the cheat is noe perfectly working back...and not only getting the mb alone but also I make sure I use it and it worked perfectly well...
Then let's go
>>Firstly, send Cancel7d to 5900
>>then send Music to 5900 don't mind the message just follow through....
>> Now send D to 5900
>> lastly check your mb by *559*2#
Then you will see your 150
Brose free using the same setting for sas payphone and more
Pls always share and like
www.themafrica..com
visit more to see it
I want 100 likes to share it here or u visit the site above to see it
i received the 150 but cant browse on my android with it
Re: To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. by haconjy(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2016
bukason212:
i received the 150 but cant browse on my android with it
I will link you to a site yo get the configuration visit, www.themafrica..com

(1) (Reply)

See The Longest Snake - Ever (captivity), Guinness World Record / Nigerian Teen From Akwa Ibom Created Caterpillar Which He Controls With Syringe / Networking And Radio Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.