Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall (6285 Views)

Graduate Recruitment For A Shopping Mall / 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) / I Need Direction To JKK House In Ilupeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall by kishacole: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2015
Kindly help my cousin with direction to alausa shopping mall, awolowo way ikeja from sabo yaba.
Thank you.
Re: Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2015
Take a bus from sabo/yaba to jibowu bustop, N50-N100
from Jibowu bustop take a bus to Ojota. N150 -N200
From Ojota bustop, cross pedestrian bridge to the other side and walk to car park. listen for a bus going to berger-straight and tell them shoprite. N100
Re: Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall by Sambest2(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2015
From your end, take a bus to Ojota, stop at Ojota, then from Ojota take a bus to Ogba or Ojodu-Berger, tell the conductor that you will stop at Radio Bus-stop, Alausa shopping mall is directly opposite the bus stop.
Re: Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall by Sambest2(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
Take a bus from sabo/yaba to jibowu bustop, N50-N100
from Jibowu bustop take a bus to Ojota. N150 -N200
From Ojota bustop, cross pedestrian bridge to the other side and walk to car park. listen for a bus going to berger-straight and tell them shoprite. N100

Shoprite is located in Ikeja City Mall, Alausa Shopping Mall is different from Ikeja City Mall, though they are both in Alausa.
Re: Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2015
Sambest2:

Shoprite is located in Ikeja City Mall, Alausa Shopping Mall is different from Ikeja City Mall, though they are both in Alausa.

alright Christopher Columbus
Re: Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall by Sambest2(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

alright Christopher Columbus

Bros, no be matter of being Christopher Columbus, I expect you to correct me when I make a mistake too. Most people are unaware of Alausa Shopping mall, they confuse it to Ikeja city mall.

1 Like

Re: Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall by kishacole: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2015
@F22RAPTOR @sambest2, thank you.
Re: Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2015
Sambest2:

Bros, no be matter of being Christopher Columbus, I expect you to correct me when I make a mistake too. Most people are unaware of Alausa Shopping mall, they confuse it to Ikeja city mall.
what did I say wrong? You were obviously correct with your navigation, why are u so angry? Calm down Ferdinand Magellan.
Re: Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2015
kishacole:
@F22RAPTOR @sambest2, thank you.
no P, use sambest2's directions, they are better.
Re: Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall by Sambest2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

what did I say wrong? You were obviously correct with your navigation, why are u so angry? Calm down Ferdinand Magellan.

Bro, I'm not angry, just trying to calm you down, I taught you took me as "Over sabi", my wrong grin .
Re: Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall by Adannee1(f): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2019
Please how do I get to Ikeja city mall from iyana Ipaja..thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For NBC Summer Internship Programme June 2018 "Nigerians Accepted" / Ptdf 2011/2012 List Of Shorlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test Is Out / 3 Tips To Add Personality To Your Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.