Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! (1084 Views)

Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About / Photo: This Lady's Butt Got Everyone Talking On Yemi Alade's Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Pictures of Zino;a seven year old model has tone viral on the internet. She says she wants to be a professional model when she grows up. Some people have been encouraging her while some have disapproved saying she's too young to wear such revealing clothes. What do you all think?
See moreof her pictures at the link below:http://www.gistandtips.com/see-the-pictures-of-7-year-old-model-that-got-everyone-talking/

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by konji1(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2015
na the back i dey look sef
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Idydarling(f): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2015
guys go suffer
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by konji1(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2015
Idydarling:
guys go suffer

Go suffer for wetin? undecided
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by lilmax(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2015
The parents should be ready to face the consequences undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Photos From Industry Nite With Wizkid / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid / PHOTO: If You Google 'unprofessional Hairstyles For Work' Only Black Women Appea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.