Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! (4683 Views)

Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About / Photo: This Lady's Butt Got Everyone Talking On Yemi Alade's Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2015
Pictures of Zino;a seven year old model has tone viral on the internet. She says she wants to be a professional model when she grows up. Some people have been encouraging her while some have disapproved saying she's too young to wear such revealing clothes. What do you all think?
See more of her pictures at the link below:

http://www.gistandtips.com/see-the-pictures-of-7-year-old-model-that-got-everyone-talking/

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2015
what?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by MKO4ever(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2015
At this stage, education should be the priority for this girl, good body alone is not enough to make it in this difficult time.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by cassidy1996(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2015
kudos.....
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Shortyy(f): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2015
Is that her real åss?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Segadem(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2015
Shortyy:
Is that her real åss?
Thank God u be female he! because I know wetin I go talk if na man that made this statement grin
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by utenwuson: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2015
infant! ur mathematics assignment should be ur priority not flaunting sm small asses

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by naijaboiy: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Shortyy:
Is that her real åss?
Let me hide under your umbrella and ask too shocked
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Segadem:
Thank God u be female he! because I know wetin I go talk if na man that made this statement grin
I have an idea of exactly what you would have said - pedo**ile alert! grin
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Davidovinci(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
What nonsense is this? where are her d.amn parents?....... This generation is fu(ked!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Meeloreh(f): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Someone shuu tell me she's innocent, oya
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
@op more pictures please!
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by nikkypearl(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Every one gat to talk bou' dat ass mehn! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by ajademola2000(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
End time pikin
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Kenzico(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
This will only attract paedophiles to this little girl
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by IamDarlington(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Choi!
This small pikin almost made me feel something under ma trousers ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Mariecakes(f): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Do parents buy this kinda clothes for their kids undecided..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by adexdon(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
ahhh omo naija
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by hatux: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Her parents should be arrested, what!
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Mhizkel(f): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Shortyy:
Is that her real åss?
She used a butt pad. I can tell from the transparency of the cloth. Without the butt pad, the gown would appear slopish bringing no fiting.
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by 7footre(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
Clear case of misplaced priority
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
She wey dey hustle and we wey dey study, na still money we dey chase. I don't think there is anything wrong, however she needs a sensible person to guide, mentor and tutor her.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by dreamworld: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin
Mum: piking come and suck breast

Child: no ! no !! Mummy , I wan to drink small stout

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by potolistic(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Segadem:

Gbagaun!!!!
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
End time pickin
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by pauladaa: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fgsgsgggsggs

Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by NakedEve: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Shortyy:
Is that her real åss?

Lesbian or bisexual paedophile spotted!
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by flokii: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
vaseline crew go like this one o.

some mothers tho.
Re: Pictures Of 7-yr Old Model That Got Everyone Talking! by lizbethy: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tinx are happening

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Bae OPEN Her B**bs On Beach Publicly? This Will Shock You. / 100% CONFIRMED!!! Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Are Truly Fu*king Themselves - Photos / "I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND" Meet Ella, 2019 Bbnaija Housemate Boyfriend "Joshua"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.