Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari (24092 Views)

Humiliating IPOB Members: Soldiers Found Guilty Will Face The Wrath - Army / Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court / Armsgate: Again, Metuh Refuses To Open Defence, Requests 6th Adjournment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Nnajosh: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
emamos:

lalasticlala
http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/29/armsgate-all-those-found-guilty-will-to-go-jail-buhari/
Nnajosh:
“they are not in a position to threaten us , so we have won”. Hmmm, this is too expensive a joke. While am in support of the efforts the FG is making to contain insurgency in this country and while I pray virtually everyday that BH should be anihilated by our military, I can't understand why GMB should be joking with and insulting our sensibility by making the above statement. We all know that wars aren't won on the pages of newspapers, but, at the war front. How does he expect us to believe that war against BH has been won when, on daily basis, we hear about how our people are been killed in their 20s and 50s, houses and other properties been distroyed. GMB expects Nigerians to take him serious on this? Our innocent brothers and sisters in the north east are killed on daily basis and the only way he could show concern is to tell the whole world that he has won the war against BH. His efforts so far is appreciated, but, this singular statement is too reckless and carefree to have come out from GMB's mouth. I was about saying that GMB should sanction Lai Mohammed for declaring few days ago that BH has been technically won, I didn't know that Lie Mohammed actually spoke his mind. As a result of this reckless statement, BH has been making statements by unleashing suicide bombers, more than ever, in the streets of maiduguri, that they are still operating. While we pray that God should help our military defeat BH, the government should also allow the military do their work and stop faking victory that we know will come in due season. God bless FG and Nigerians
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by omolami: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
All hail prosecutor Buhari who is also the judge at the same time
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by sunnyrock: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ok! Let wait and see
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by omolami: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
All hail Buhari the prosecutor who is also the judge at the same time.
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
permsec:
It is left for the court to prosecute culprits found guilty not you sir EL JUNKETEER!

What is the way forward on fuel scarcity Mr Min.for Petroleum.

You think its Decree 4 when ni**as dress this way right?
LMAO trouser burger!! Na wetin we take dance mini vanilli
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Olasco93: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
This means that our Prisons need 'Prison Enlargement' from 2016 to accomodate new intakes and those who scored the required Prisons cut-off mark...
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by TaiKuun(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tunami:
hope buhari will also go to jail?
are your senses intact?
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Buhari, go and sit down. You too are corrupt
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Tunami(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
TaiKuun:
are your senses intact?
yes and yours?
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by wealth123: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by ussy09(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2015
emmygzy:
When will amechi and and all those PDP decampees be investigated. If any man be in (or defect) APC, he is a new creature, old LOOT has passed away. I pity people still remaining in PDP, they should all defects to APC so that their sins can be forgiven.
hahaha nawa for u oo
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Eruditor: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
You think I have the time to waste on half-wits like you?

So in your warped imagination and oblique reasoning the courts or any relevant body vested with the task on trying offenders need Buhari's imprimatur before applying the requisite punitive measures?

If you have anything resembling a functional brain, you should have reckoned that Buhari's noises are hardly needed for the judiciary to discharge its responsibility unless we are talking of the present scenario where the oppressive/dictatorial APC government is teleguiding and muzzling the judiciary to do its bidding.

BTW Let the cat keep looking at the king...

Piffle.

Keep hiding illogic with many words. I am definitely a half-wit in comparison with you whose wit is measured in the negative.

Get a life. You have none.
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by maestroferddi: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eruditor:

Piffle.

Keep hiding illogic with many words. I am definitely a half-wit in comparison with you whose wit is measured in the negative.

Get a life. You have none.
You take a hike!

Quit wasting my time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu / Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon / Six Policemen, Four Civilians Killed In Lagos’ Bloody Week Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.