Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? (1074 Views)

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Fayose Browsing At College Of Education E-library, Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? by Acidosis(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Sequence to the good-for-nothing comments on: https://www.nairaland.com/2829280/fayose-browsing-public-cyber-cafe initiated by a Nairalander called ALTERNATEID, I've come to inform you all that the same photograph represents the E-Library of College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, commissioned sometime in October, 2015.
Source:
http://freedomonline.com.ng/fayose-at-college-of-education-e-library/

The effort of some disgruntled elements to tarnish the image of Fayose will always end in futility. I'm not an Ekiti indigene but it pains me each time these people try to turn Ekiti indigenes against their Governor just because of the ambition of some pained non-indigenes. It is shameful!

My advice is this: before you evaluate your governor, go to Ekiti and see things yourself. The media can make you hate a good man; and also turn a satanic cultist into an angel of light.

Learn to speak the truth always, stand for the truth, and represent everything that's truthful. If you care to see what Fayose has recently commissioned, check these thread that never made it to front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/2825415/fayose-switched-street-light-newly
That road was completed in 4 months and opened up on Christmas day.

I've equally attached the images to clarify what our propaganda machines (media) love to hide from the susceptible citizens.

It is not always about ponmo, photographs, twits and propaganda. Go and do your reality checks.

Acidosis.

1 Like

Re: Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? by xreal: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2015
Sincerely, my instinct told me the story was false.

How can such a crowd be in a cyber cafe of today?

Even if there should be such crowd, maybe they are there for JAMB registration's print out; however none of the faces in the pic looks like an intending JAMBITE.
Re: Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? by KingKonga: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2015
hgm
Re: Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? by Acidosis(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2015
I hereby call on Seun , lalasticlala , and other mods-in-charge to correct that false notion.

This trend is bad for democracy
Re: Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? by Fanirandele: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fayose and his goons are pathetic, me i just want to see pictures of projects
Re: Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? by Acidosis(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fanirandele:
Fayose and his goons are pathetic, me i just want to see pictures of projects

If you still cannot see pictures of projects, then your problem is apparently irredeemable.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? by demolinka(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nairaland!!!!
Re: Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? by chronos: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
I don't know why I like this man...
Re: Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? by Acidosis(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Until this thread gets to front page, and until that poster is banned, I will not rest!

Cmon, we just cannot ALL open our eyes and allow EVIL men turn us to robots. This is getting crazy
Re: Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? by lalasticlala(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
noted. Thanks

(1)

“My Daughter Khadijah& Her Son Want To Quit ISIS” – Nigerian Father Henry Dare / Enough Of This Activation Of The Biafran Debacle - Paul Unongo (OFR) / Photo: See What President Buhari Told UAE Deputy Prime Minister About His Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.