Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Shocking 2016 Prophecies By Bishop Rayvic Ogbonna (A Must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking 2016 Prophecies By Bishop Rayvic Ogbonna (A Must Read) (1241 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking 2016 Prophecies By Bishop Rayvic Ogbonna (A Must Read) by kama1210: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2015
2016 PROPHECY As Read on13th December 2015 through 2016 and 2017. by Bishop Rayvic Ifeanyi Ogbonna (Messiah's Church).
God reveals to Redeem, we should only take these as prayer points...

READ:

Some of these revelations were revealed as we journey in our 14 days Set apart Fasting.
God is still revealing and I will keep us posted as God reveals.

As I'm talking now (Sunday 13th December) I'm seeing a clash between Military and an Islamic sect in the North. Let's pray to avert their foreign Islamic allies intervening in another form.

Buhari has been on the wrong note to Prob Jonathan, I can see them in a meeting , Let's watch out and pray for President Behari Health, I see him fly abroad for heart problem.
There is a suggestion for Jonathan to run for presidency or appoints who would run for him, but APC men would fight early to frustrate them through their so called fight for curruption.

I see Companies coming to Ebonyi state, people may not believe such a firm locating a branch in ebonyi state. Ebonyi will make headlines.

I see A Discovery of Money and Mineral exploration that has been lying untapped in Ebonyi state. Agriculture will gain new height.

There will be little increase and breakthrough in Nigeria Football team.

I see attack on a Bank Bullion Van; there will be plenty Bank Roberry.

I see A Clash between Navy and Millitants, it will be fierce.

Afikpo, We need prayers against neglects.
I see Hon. Maria on a bigger political position. People Suggestion for Executive.

We should pray for Nigeria Forces, I see a set up to high jack and kill a team of forces. Nigeria Army need prayers.

Interstate crisis in middle Belt and the fulani's. They should pray, I see houses burning.

I see death of two pregnant women, one near Ezi Ogbuu, another near Ezi Egwu and Uhu elem Axis here in Afikpo.

Anambra state Governor should watch his back, I see a woman who also sponsored host of others into power coming out for Election as PDP flag bearer. Her Initials is S. O.

If Governor Willy Obiano of Anambra thinks that Incumbency and His Good Work Will Bring Him back he should better buckle up, I see plenty alliance to upturn him, and I see 11th hour sabotage in his camp.

many who got into power via back door will die.

I saw blood flowing in a basket. A lot of mysteriouse Accident and assasinations, Let's pray seriously.

I told us 2013 that PDP will loose power at the Centre, and that the election will be shifted and many whom I gave a copy of the revelations argued it, today it is fulfilled. In the 2013/2014 Revelations, The Lord revealed that after election, Biafra would take over many streets, some people thought it would never happen... but what is happening now.

*Another Islamic Revolution is underway. Nigerians should pray.
I see ship sinking; another heavy lost.

I see a sack of some Ministers.
I see The National Assembly having a loggerhead with The FEC.

People says Isis are in Nigeria, I laugh because they are still playing money politics with Boko Haram, their deadly foreign allies are warming up. A Lot of Politics in the Nigeria Army forces. They need a change.

I see an accident near a Morgue and a hill in Afikpo, life lost.

Exposition of many fake pastors and Death of evil pastors is near.

I see heavy Bomb Blast in USA and Europe (it will shake the world).

I see Agricultural breakthrough in many states.

Terrorist group is planning Chemical attack that will pollute the air and infect many, China should be careful of attack (Asia).

You will start hearing one world order... Christians should pray well.

Those who will pray well will see sudden changes.

Many that are hopeless will have sudden change.

Manu faithful singles will get married unexpectedly.

God is releasing more gifts and spirit of prophecy to his Church.

2016 is a year of Divine favour and judgment. Don't steal from others.

I see people opening borders, it means Good ventures coming.

If only Nigeria exist till 2019, it may be shameful for APC to loose power...I see coalition of parties coming again. APC should focus on good governance and stop looking for people to paint black and blame. PDP and APC are the same people except few that are not even consulted for decision. I see meetings in secret, I see intra-party fighting about start.

If Rochas Okorocha is not careful, He will be doomed to suffer heavy lose. He should refrain from self centred decision making. Lot of Curses are about to hit Rochas Okorocha.

Nollywood needs Deliverance, Evil is much there that is a curse and cause for death, death, death. Plenty of them are bloody occult men.

*There will be food growth,
*More mysterious fire Out Break, We need more prayers here
*I see a Chip submerging ,,, the cause will be hard to find.

More Revelations about Our Top Politicians.
I had told us about New Parties, APC will be a divided house some will secretly sponsor Opposition Party, while others will Decamp if their griefs are not handled well.

*Most of the fire attack is Spiritual attack that will continue in Markets, Offices and Vehicles that are tired to a firms.
*I see gas Explosion.
*I see not just One Law Courts on fire, even police stations...prayer is needed.
*Many Properties will be revoked by Government, those in Abuja should pray.
The Lord has revealed irregularities ongoing in our now Government; they will be unaccountable with recoveries.

The day the first prophecies were read in Church, Sunday 13th December 2015, I announced a clash between Army and Health of Buhari, most is ongoing, I want to reinstate, more agitation and Terror groups springing up, it will cause more robbery and Kidnapping.

*Willie Obiano is a good man with big heart, but should pray because forces against him are bigger than his political prowess. It Sabbotage staged, only spiritual help can expose and launch confusion in the midst of enemiess, else, I'm sorry.

*Ebonyi state should watch out for strange political assassination...
*Rivers state.... (Reserved, read only in church for urgent prayers ),

Please I do not publish certain individual Prophecies except if otherwise.

Shalom.
Bishop Rayvic Ifeanyi Ogbonna
(God's Prophet)

www.facebook.com/BishopRayvic
Twitter: @BishopRayvic

He is the Primate of Messiah's Church, (Revelation Ministry International),
The World youngest Bishop. He is a preacher of God's Kingdom and strong adherence to Holiness. Rt. Rev. Rayvic is a son of a Great Prophet Felix O. Nkama.

His philosophy of biblical teaching: When you are in church looking for miracle, you will miss it and miss Jesus altogether, but when you look for Jesus, you will find that Miracle.

Source: [ https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=655317171238749&id=183123945124743&_ft_=top_level_post_id.655317171238749%3Atl_objid.655317171238749%3Athid.183123945124743%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1451635199%3A6760153060796588009&__tn__=%2As ]
Re: Shocking 2016 Prophecies By Bishop Rayvic Ogbonna (A Must Read) by kama1210: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
I encourage us to take not and be prayerful about every of the Revelations.
This is one of the first Prophecies released earlier for the year 2016 since 13th December 2015. many of what was revealed is already happening. we need prayers here.

(1) (Reply)

Revoke Your Law Or Die! Pastor Tells Governor El- Rufai / Catholic Church, When Did All This Nonsense Start? – Lucia Edafioka / Man Sends Swarm Of Bees To Recover Stolen Motorbike [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.