Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. (5995 Views)

Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs / Malata Phone For N486,850 Or I Need A Pair Of Glasses? / Malata Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Display : 5.5" FHD IPS(2.5D+All-metal)
Dimension : 154.5*76.8*7.3mm
Camera : Front 8.0 Mp(with 88°)+Back 21.0Mp(ISOCELL+PDAF)
Memory : 64/32/16GB+3/2GB
Platform : MT6755 Android5.1
Dual SIM : Dual SIM Dual Standby Supported
CPU : Octa core 2.0GHz
Battery : 3000mAh+Wireless Charging
Connector : USB2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro 5 PIN USB
fingerprint scanner

what do say about this...

Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by queenfav(f): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
How much is it?
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by dzagun(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
pls hw much is it?
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by zzzzy: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wow. I'm impressed with the specs. Nice processor.
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by BluePearls(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nice specs.. This chinco people wont kill someone, so many phones and so hard to make a choice.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
BluePearls:
Nice specs.. This chinco people wont kill someone, so many phones and so hard to make a choice.

top chinco........ they practically make materials for Iphones and Nokia
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by BluePearls(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:

top chinco........ they practically make materials for Iphones and Nokia

how much is it?
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by BluePearls(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:

https://www.facebook.com/MalataNigeria

well i checked and the price is not there.
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by queenfav(f): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Its better to say the price of the device is not yet known,than directing us to their facebook page with just 20 comments.The company is not even replying people's messages.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by Mckandre(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
iphone wanna be's. one properties of core chinco phones always mimicking top end devices undecided
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mckandre:
iphone wanna be's. one properties of core chinco phones always mimicking top end devices undecided

you're kidding right? please before you speak next time, do your research well, check also phones that they have produced materials for... all the phones blabbing in your head now, have their various parts and materials in their phone........... keep quite and surf
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
BluePearls:

well i checked and the price is not there.

suspence in the air...
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by Frontier2: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:
Display : 5.5" FHD IPS(2.5D+All-metal)
Dimension : 154.5*76.8*7.3mm
Camera : Front 8.0 Mp(with 88°)+Back 21.0Mp(ISOCELL+PDAF)
Memory : 64/32/16GB+3/2GB
Platform : MT6755 Android5.1
Dual SIM : Dual SIM Dual Standby Supported
CPU : Octa core 2.0GHz
Battery : 3000mAh+Wireless Charging
Connector : USB2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro 5 PIN USB

what do say about this....
The specs are incomplete but I must say the design is wowing better than the iPhone in design though the whole design concept is tailored along iPhone
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
Frontier2:
The specs are incomplete but I must say the design is wowing better than the iPhone in design though the whole design concept is tailored along iPhone

they are a company that produce materials for all phones, including Iphone...................
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by hatux: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Can't fall for this sh*t anymore, I bought one bluegate like that didn't use it for 5months before the battery started swelling...

Can't find the battery, and no other one can fit in. Stupid chinco phones!
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by Mckandre(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:

you're kidding right? please before you speak next time, do your research well, check also phones that they have produced materials for... all the phones blabbing in your head now, have their various parts and materials in their phone........... keep quite and surf
nawa o, see as u just face me like pson wedey surfer from Stockholm syndrome. thats my opinion ,its a free world bro. dont take things like this personal it aint worth it, they dont even know u exist besides are they paying u to spew shit at a pson saying the truth? see gbege o

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by shreck(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
I noticed a fingerprint sensor below the camera but it wasn't mentioned as part of the spec.
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by wunderkiind(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
malata?? Oh well... grin

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by Baroba(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mckandre:
nawa o, see as u just face me like pson wedey surfer from Stockholm syndrome. thats my opinion ,its a free world bro. dont take things like this personal it aint worth it, they dont even know u exist besides are they paying u to spew shit at a pson saying the truth? see gbege o

You are right, its a clear iphone 6 clone, the manufacturers didn't even try to hide..
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2015
Mckandre:

its a free world just as u said, i spoke and u took it personal.
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2015
hatux:
Can't fall for this sh*t anymore, I bought one bluegate like that didn't use it for 5months before the battery started swelling...

then next time try and browse the net to know what you are buying first before purchasing an item...... well am here for you, ask me any question concerning phones and i will answer you and advise u well
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2015
shreck:
I noticed a fingerprint sensor below the camera but it wasn't mentioned as part of the spec.

suspense in the air..................
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by jaiyejina(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2016
The company makes awesome phone but their customer service will bring them down soon no doubt about that, I called their Lagos customer service to fix my Malata N501 broken touch pad(not screen) was told it's 3,500 even though it's still on warrantee, called again two weeks later was told it's 2,000, but when the office was described discovered that it's kano, then I was given their Lagos office number again. Called and was told 3,800. With this fraudulent attitude of their lagos office I doubt if this product will survive. As fo me this is my last Malata phone
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by AwesomeRomeo: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Malata ke, malta ni grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by Nsonaso(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
hatux:

Thats what most our Nigerian brothers and sisters doesn't know that spec sheet is not equal to quality and standard (Specifications =|= Quality or Standard)

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by Nsonaso(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Baroba:

You are right, its a clear iphone 6 clone, the manufacturers didn't even try to hide..
Though they tried a little at least by correcting iPhone 6/6s/plus ugly antenna lines. If actually the phone itself is the same with the picture we saw here ( I detest those iPhone 6/6s/plus antenna lines with passion)

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Nsonaso:
Though they tried a little at least by correcting iPhone 6/6s/plus ugly antenna lines. If actually the phone itself is the same with the picture we saw her ( I detest those iPhone 6/6s/plus antenna lines with passion)

you're on point
Re: Unbelievable Phone!!! "Malata M1plus".....fresh As Ice,the Best. Pix And Specs. by DaGeneral(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
No price and availability yet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel 4G Is LIVE In Benin City / Hot! How To Make Airtel #200 For 20gb Download Heavy Files Using Opera Mini / TSTV Launches New Sassy Decoder - Check Out Price And Availability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.