Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong (2230 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by PassingShot(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
1. Front Page Threads: Too few good threads gracing the home page too late

2. Selective Banning: Some mods just ban you for some funny reasons. You could be banned for saying "idiot" to someone who called you "stupid" while he remains unbanned. Different rules for different folks?

3. Biafra: You make it an offense to promote Biafra. You updated rule 9 and have since gone on ban rampage but you put a Biafra thread (differences between Igbo and Biafra) on front page knowing that it will cause more bad blood and ethnic war. What sort of people behave this hypocritically and shamelessly?

Add yours if you agree ....

Have I broken a rule yet? grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by Pidggin(f): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
PassingShot:
1. Front Page Threads: To few good threads gracing the home page too late

2. Selective Banning: Some mods just ban you for some funny reasons. You could be banned for saying "idiot" to someone who called you "stupid" while he remains unbanned. Different rules for different folks?

3. Biafra: You make it an offense to promote Biafra. You updated rule 9 and have since gone on ban rampage but you put a Biafra thread (differences between Igbo and Biafra) on front page knowing that it will cause more bad blood and ethnic war. What sort of people behave this hypocritically and shamelessly?

Are you changing your stance?
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Op, I know you are ready.....2years ban loading grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by amtalkin(f): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Why promoting anti-Biafra Threads
they frown at pro Biafra threads.

silly
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by jamoscofield(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by PassingShot(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pidggin:

Are you changing your stance?
What was/is my stance?
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by nduchucks: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
In fairness, the thread opened by Afam4eva is not a Biafra promoting thread.

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Freiden:
Op, I know you are ready.....2years ban loading grin grin grin
Which rule have I broken nah? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by PassingShot(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
nduchucks:
His thread was not BUT no one could have been in doubt as to where it would lead.
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by HiddenShadow: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
PassingShot:
1. Front Page Threads: To few good threads gracing the home page too late

This is impossible to believe.

Passingshot for the first time in your NL history, you spoke wisely.

I believe SEUN is partial. All pro and anti Biafran topics should be deleted to keep Nairaland neutral.

SEUN should order his mods to close all pro and anti Biafran threads to reduce the bad blood.

3 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by HiddenShadow: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
PassingShot:

His thread was not BUT no one could have been in doubt as to where it would lead.

That thread only brought more bad blood hate and war.
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by PassingShot(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Passingshot for the first time in your NL history, you spoke wisely I agree with you.

I believe SEUN is partial. All pro and anti Biafran topics should be deleted to keep Nairaland neutral.

SEUN should order his mods to close all pro and anti Biafran threads to reduce the bad blood.
Thank me later for the correction.
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Which rule have I broken nah? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are about to find out. Lala go soon blow abi na trumpet. grin grin grin
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by HiddenShadow: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
nduchucks:

All topics be it pro or anti Biafra , should be deleted to reduce bad blood

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Useless forum, useless Mods, useless seun. This site is for nothing but useless topics at our useless times. That is why useless threads makes it to the useless home page called useless frontpage.

QED!

6 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by baralatie(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
undecided
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by PassingShot(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Should he not have known? Should Seun or whoever took it there not have known?

I was so pained reading comments on that thread but deliberately refused to participate especially when I just got banned for saying "perhaps their exit is needed for Nigeria to work".

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by dunkem21(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Passingshot for the first time in your NL history, you spoke wisely.

I have said this severally ..

Delete all pro and anti Biafra threads in consonance with rule 9 ..

I can't understand why one should be banned for commenting on a free thread on NL while others have free will to insult others ..

..Except of course NL can't do without reporting Biafra activities grin

2 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by bettercreature(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
HiddenShadow:

The new moderator called Mynddc or whatever his name is doesn't know how to moderate anything than to send wrong threads to front page and ban people for no reason,infact it take 4 days for some sensible thread to make front page this days
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by Pidggin(f): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
PassingShot:

What was/is my stance?

So you can be fair in your judgement?! This is quite strange
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by dunkem21(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
bettercreature:
The new moderator called Mynddc or whatever his name is doesn't know how to moderate anything than to send wrong threads to front page and ban people for no reason,infact it take 4 days for some sensible thread to make front page this days

Even from his mannest man

..Ete brutee

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by Chimerase(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
And the Morale lesson is? undecided
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by PassingShot(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Freiden:

You are about to find out. Lala go soon blow abi na trumpet. grin grin grin
Life won't end. Aye o pare. grin grin
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by funlord(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin
See this 1 wan form activist? Mynd44 loading!!!
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by PassingShot(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pidggin:

So you can be fair in your judgement?! This is quite strange
I've always been a fair man. Get closer and find out.
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by PassingShot(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Good news you would have read two or three days earlier. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by PassingShot(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
funlord:
grin

See this 1 wan form activist? Mynd44 loading!!!
You see wetin we dey talk? On what rule do I deserve ban by this thread? Yet, you expect him to ban me. That goes to prove my second point.
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by MXrep: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
They need traffic from biafra bashing thread but get offended and start indiscriminate ban when supporters of biafra pay their bashers back handsomely

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oga, you mean thread like "Who is the hottest baby mama?" Isn't good enough?
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by PassingShot(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga, you mean thread like "Who is the hottest baby mama?" Isn't good enough?
That one is "good" indeed. Yeye you! grin grin
Re: How Nairaland Is Getting It All Wrong by eleojo23: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
My major concern is the topics that make FP. That one had always been an issue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Why? (pics) / Names Of Top 10 Nigerian Leaders And Politicians With Questionable Wealth / 5 Reasons Buhari Dropped Isaac Adewole As Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.