Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip (905 Views)

Tomato Seller Claims N250m Balogun Market ‘loot’ / Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party / Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by boman2014: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Governor Ayodele Fayose has been accused by the All
Progressives Congress of reckless insensitivity to workers’
plight over his Chrismas trip to Dubai.

The APC has accused Governor Fayose of Insensitivity to
workers plight

The APC stated that the trip was the height of irresponsibility
displayed by the governor to embark on private comfort abroad
while state workers had not received salary.

The main opposition party in the state wondered how the
governor could afford to expense N250 million on Christmas
foreign trips when state workers had not been paid their three
months’ salary.

The APC position was contained in a signed statement made
by the publicity secretary, Taiwo Olatunbosun, on Sunday, Dec
ember 27.

The statement read in part: “ It is more worrisome that the
governor prepared and collected travelling allowances for 10
aides who he claimed were to travel with him to Dubai, but
only one eventually made the trip while money running into
millions for the remaining nine was pocketed by the governor. ”
“[It] confirmed our earlier alarm that Fayose is taking Ekiti
money out to the Middle East country whenever he receives
allocation from the Federal Government.”

“Fayose just visited local governments where he lied to the
workers that the state government is broke whereas he has
appropriated N250m for his needless trip and those of ghost
aides after setting aside another N250 million for his monthly
personal security vote.

“This is a governor who few days ago accused his colleagues
of extravagant spending through foreign trips even though he
himself is the greatest culprit. This confirms our allegation that
Governor Fayose is an incorrigible con artist that ever lives.”

“Regretting that Fayose was dehumanising Ekiti people
through anti-people policies, such as heavy taxes that could
not be accounted for, he said this was unlike in former
Governor Kayode Fayemi’s era in 2013 when workers collected
their December salary a week to Christmas in addition to 30
percent of their annual basic salary as Christmas bonus.

“Fayose again conned Ekiti workers by paying ten percent of
their monthly basic salary which translated to about N700
(seven hundred naira) to most workers while he shamelessly
boasted he had paid workers’ bonus.”

https://www.naij.com/680772-apc-accuses-fayose-spending-n250m-christmas-trip.html
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by omooba969(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
I am not a Fayose fan but I don't believe this one.

cool
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
cry
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by Chimerase(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
APC what of the 600M rochas squandered for christmas tree undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by dunkem21(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
naij.com ..mtchew
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by temitemi1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fashola spent 75m on website n ameachi spent billions on moro rail cheesy grin
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by erunz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fayose is giving Ekiti APC heart attack.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by ambassadorgozie(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dis APshit can lie for africa!

Cc lie mohammed

2 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by Jazzlite: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
am a fayose fan..... better believe it
omooba969:

cool
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by asadike(f): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Gov Fayose na wah o
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by asadike(f): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
If true, then am not in support of dis at all. APC can owe 10 mths salary for all i care but we in d opposition are meant to be different. whats d essence of dat praise and worship he led some days back? The christian God is a patient God but when provoked, nothing can quench his anger. Gov Fayose,be warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by omooba969(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jazzlite:
am a fayose fan..... better believe it

Why should I, does it make sense to you? undecided
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by Jazzlite: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
it does... I know him better...but am not interested in politics or him atm

omooba969:

Why should I, does it make sense to you? undecided
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
omooba969:

cool
thanks bros, Fayose travelled to Dubai and agents of chain sorry agents of change no dance etighi, asonto including skelewu on Nairaland? Rochas spent 600 millions naira on Christmas tree, agents of chain became blind, deaf,and dumb. Now dem don wake
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by Amitex(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fayose is loved by the people!!
E dey pain Ekiti APC sha!!! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
250 million for Christmas trip? What do we call this type of lie naa, yet #600 million tree is standing in an apc state without qualms? shocked shocked shocked

Adieu Nigeria!
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by Mboi: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
asadike:
If true, then am not in support of dis at all. APC can owe 10 mths salary for all i care but we in d opposition are meant to be different. whats d essence of dat praise and worship he led some days back? The christian God is a patient God but when provoked, nothing can quench his anger. Gov Fayose,be warned.
Have you warned Okorocha and Arefbeshola? Bloody blind-folded APC supporter. Are you people allergic to truth?
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by weyabblog: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
no need to agree or deny until APC deal with 75million fashola website and 600million okorocha xmas tree and billions on Amaechi mono rail.........chaiii babalawo wey pin this APC youth dey use wifi i swear smiley
Re: APC Accuses Fayose Of Spending N250m For Christmas Trip by asadike(f): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mboi:

Have you warned Okorocha and Arefbeshola? Bloody blind-folded APC supporter. Are you people allergic to truth?
for u to call me apc supporter, u must be new on nairaland. am entitled to my opinion. put down yours and let mine be.

(1) (Reply)

Share/tsaragi Communal Crisis / A Tale Of Two Governors Of The East / President Buhari Addresses EU Parliament, Hails Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.