Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White (2710 Views)

Gluta White Magic Face Cream For A Whiter Glowing Skin In-stock. / Chanee Gluta Soap Whitening & Gives A Pinkish Whitening Skin. Wholesaler&retaler / Online Market Centre For Caro Magic Soap: By Businessnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by byvan03: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pamper your skin this coming year with Gluta range of soaps. Contact 08061328589 for inquiries, watsapp only.

Product Description: Gluta Pure Soap by Wink White is a Skin lightener infused with Coconut Oil, Bran Oil, Goats Milk, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Vitamin B3. Gluta Pure Soap has natural exfoliation that is excellent in eliminating dead skin cells, helps to brigthen and smoothen skin effectively.
IngredientsCoconut Oil, Bran Oil, Sunflower Oil, Goats Milk, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Vitamin B3, Fragrance, Glutathione.
The Packaging Soap box has a light blue color with a very chic design. It makes the product catchy and attractive. The soap inside the box is sealed in a clear plastic.
The Soap The soap is just plain color white with rectangular shape. It smells yogurt with a bit of milk.

Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by byvan03: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
You can also pop in here https://www.nairaland.com/2402717/new-arrivals...waist-trainers-post-partum

Description: 
     Tamarind Gluta Soap is 70 Grams and for Body use only. With real ingredients of Tamarind, which is an Ancient Thai's secret in skin whitening, skin will be washed very clean and fresh. With full Vitamin C, and Tamarind Scrub, it helps exfoliation system to work effectively. Skin will be enriched and  Dark spots, blemishes and freckles will be reduced. Experienced a natural bright glow look from using the soap.
Overall, Tamarin Gluta Soap brightens the skin and reduces stretch marks.

Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by byvan03: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Gluta range of soaps available now in Lagos, wholesalers are welcome!
Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by byvan03: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pomegranate Gluta soap

Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by byvan03: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Place your orders today, available in Lagos too.
Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by byvan03: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Available!
Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by byvan03: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Keep the orders coming.
Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by thawana(f): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello Byvan, how u? Thanks for mentioning@my post, unto d guy that scammed me.
Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by byvan03: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
thawana:
Hello Byvan, how u? Thanks for mentioning@my post, unto d guy that scammed me.

My dear is just very unfortunate, I almost contacted that guy but his talk about not using watsapp discouraged me. Can you search him on FB? I don't understand how people do these things and carry on like nothing happened.
Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by thawana(f): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Highly unfortunate my dear, I was banned when I uploaded on his profile, the ban was lifted today, and his post has been deleted, kindly check too,thanks a lot byvan
Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by byvan03: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
thawana:
Highly unfortunate my dear, I was banned when I uploaded on his profile, the ban was lifted today, and his post has been deleted, kindly check too,thanks a lot byvan

You are welcome dear, I hope it will touch his heart to refund your money. So sorry babe.

1 Like

Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by byvan03: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
have a lovely weekend all! kiss
Re: Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White by byvan03: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Happy weekend all.

(1) (Reply)

She's In Need Of A Makeover! / Lady Steps Out Bra-less In The Name Of Fashion / Wholesle&retail Supply Of Maybelline New York Make Up Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.