Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Error On Original Waec Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Error On Original Waec Result (419 Views)

Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / Original Waec Timetable For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Error On Original Waec Result by DBISHOP1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dear Nairalanders, a colleague of mine needs help urgently. He went to collect his original WAEC result from the school he wrote the exam and he discovered there was an error on the result. Instead of Male, his result was showing female. How can the mistake be corrected?
Candid advice needed.
Re: Error On Original Waec Result by jopretty(f): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
His Principal should be able to help him. Same happened to me. My age was decreased so I went to waec office with my birth cert and it was rectified though it took time oo
Re: Error On Original Waec Result by olayinkluv: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
pls kindly help me on this, sometime two years ago i wrote a gce exam with the name julius olayinka john,i have c6 in english, this year i wrote another gce exam with ogunsanwo olayinka gbemi, i make all the papers but D7 in english ,pls i need u guyz advice on this, kindly help me out, what do i do?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Enlighten Me On How To Get My WAEC Cert / Is Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Civil Engineering? / Future Tense In English? Not Any More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.