Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock (24070 Views)

Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock / Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him / Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by lawydewy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dunamis88:
. This is the most sentimental comment ever spewed by a reasonable sane human being. Dakuku Peterside has pedigree, I guess it will pain you to come to reality that Dakuku has the hearts of the Rivers people, we have seen the empty boasts and rants of Nyesome Wike, a man that has executed nothing order than fighting a vendetta. Dakuku Peterside is more popular, more democratic and more sane than that stooge caretaker Governor. We have seen beyond the lies and stupidity of that tout and thug, Wike has brought cultism, militancy, piracy and criminality back to Rivers, and these are the menace Chubike Amaechi fought against, Amaechi removed these set of hooligans off Rivers state and off politics. It is easier for an elephant to soar high like an eagle than for Nyesome Wike to win in his ward.
Dunamis!!! Don't mind Tonyebarcaniesta,he personal scores to settle with Dakuku Peterside. I believe they are from the same village or LGA.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by hollywater: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
The election has been won and lost. Wise answer ever.In Dickson i know.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by flokii: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dickson no dey fear?
you wan go see d number 1 citizen just like that.. d GCFR
cluelesss era is over man... wake up
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by ModiKen(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
MrImole:

You almost made sense, must you bring Ekiti to this gibberish?
Tell me, is Ayodele Fayose the only politician that distributes rice?
I know you and your likes are desperate to see this man fail, trust me, failure is on its way for you.

#Hypocrite

I never mentioned anywhere that I want Fayose to fail.

I only want Ekiti people to demand for true dividends of democracy such as good roads, stable electricity, better education system and better infrastructures.

Not sitting down and waiting for Fayose's stomach infrastructure train to pass by their houses.

I want Nigerians to open their eyes to reality, if we dont fight for our rights, politicians wld continue to do whatever they like with us.

I simply want the best for my country. Thats all.

BTW, why u kom dey drink panadol for Fayose mata? Even his own child, his flesh and blood won't rush here to defend him like u just did.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by Blizzy9ja: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
omenka:
Begi begi govanor.

Bayelsa can be forfeited, but Wike MUST go!! grin
I hope u'll be in Rivers during the elections cuz ur skull might roll for it.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by omenka(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
I hope u'll be in Rivers during the elections cuz ur skull might roll for it.
And who would roll it- you or your mother
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by asorek(m): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Abi him go Aso Rock go check whether Dasuki mention him name grin
He went straight to the Chief of Staff office to confirm angry.

Please who is Amechi? We the good people of Kano don't know him.
my hon minister of transport from rivers state

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by asorek(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2015
ModiKen:
I dream of a time when we (Nigerians) wld go to the polls to cast our vote, like we go to the ATM to make withdrawals.

No INEC officials, no looting of ballot boxes, no electoral malpractice, no inconclusive and supplementary elections, no electoral courts of appeal, no cancellation of elections.

Just go to the election machine, use you thumb print to sign in, cast your vote and leave.tell dem bro

At the end of the day, the election results are calculated using softwares and the results are announced.

I have seen it used in the U.S.

This is what Nigerians shld be clamouring for, not 5000 naira that could be spent in the twinkle of an eye or Ekiti people waiting for Fayose's christmas rice.

Nigerians wake up!
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by djkall(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2015
disloman:
Wetin e go do for Aso villa?E go seek for help abi I think say them militants dey behind him ni?Na wa oooooo.
Africa, Joshua, Boylof are the major militants in Bayelsa, the are all Sylva's boys. Which militants do think are behind Dickson? APC! a party of lies and propaganda.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by mikolo80: 3:56am On Dec 31, 2015
ModiKen:
I dream of a time when we (Nigerians) wld go to the polls to cast our vote, like we go to the ATM to make withdrawals.

No INEC officials, no looting of ballot boxes, no electoral malpractice, no inconclusive and supplementary elections, no electoral courts of appeal, no cancellation of elections.

Just go to the election machine, use you thumb print to sign in, cast your vote and leave.

At the end of the day, the election results are calculated using softwares and the results are announced.

I have seen it used in the U.S.

This is what Nigerians shld be clamouring for, not 5000 naira that could be spent in the twinkle of an eye or Ekiti people waiting for Fayose's christmas rice.

Nigerians wake up!
and you believe us elections are not rigged, haha you funny
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by ModiKen(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2015
mikolo80:
and you believe us elections are not rigged, haha you funny

Of course there are electoral problems in d U.S. It isn't perfect but its way better than what we have in naija today.

Now do I still sound funny?
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by mikolo80: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2015
ModiKen:

Of course there are electoral problems in d U.S. It isn't perfect but its way better than what we have in naija today.

Now do I still sound funny?
well not your fault. pikin wen no comot him papa farm go think say na in big pass.

American politics is over rigged and unlike ours you don't see it so you can't fight it. read more, and yes you still sound funny. but that's only cos I know shitt
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock by ModiKen(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2015
mikolo80:
well not your fault. pikin wen no comot him papa farm go think say na in big pass.

American politics is over rigged and unlike ours you don't see it so you can't fight it. read more, and yes you still sound funny. but that's only cos I know shitt

Ok. Clap for your self angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPA Terminates Intels Pilotage Contract Over Failure To Remit $145.84m / Boko Haram: N2.2bn Spent On Prayers In Nigeria & Saudi Arabia - EFCC / Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.