Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift (43558 Views)

Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) / Anita Joseph Gets N1.2m Gucci Bag As Pre-Birthday Gift (Photos, Video) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga shift abeg....

I recommend Iyangbali for you!
Lmao.. Chai! I think iyangbali now is babangbali. I am not ready to be receiving beating every morning. cheesy
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy cheesy
Yeah! Him deserve that. grin
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by Aminat508(f): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Yeah! Him deserve that. grin
leave him, we go soon rape him tongue
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Aminat508:
Lmao.. Make una no go close to that man o. He be WIKE'S brother and you know what they do best. Ki***** and Kid***cheesy
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Lmao.. Chai! I think iyangbali now is babangbali. I am not ready to be receiving beating every morning. cheesy
That she-he will love you.... tongue
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by Aminat508(f): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Lmao.. Make una no go close to that man o. He be WIKE'S brother and you know what they do best. Ki***** and Kid***cheesy
lolz
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

lol. Oga seriously stay away from midehi2,Aminat508 and osedvgirl if you don't want us to quarrel I was stylishly toasting a babe yesterday before una bad bele come make the babe dey feel some how online. angry
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Aminat508:
When are you coming to rape me?
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by Aminat508(f): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

When are you coming to rape me?
see theif grin tongue
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
lol. Oga seriously stay away from midehi2,Aminat508 and osedvgirl if you don't want us to quarrel I was stylishly toasting a babe yesterday before una bad bele come make the babe dey feel some how online. angry
Who be Osedvgirl again? *runs to check profile*

U too de toast. Just leave Medeh and Aminat508 for me biko! It is my destiny to love them and be loved by them. No de delay am abeg!
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Aminat508:
see theif grin tongue
Where the theif de? angry
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

U too de toast. Just leave Medeh and Aminat508 for me biko! It is my destiny to love them and be loved by them. No de delay am abeg!
lol.. Aminat508 na my oga's Midolian babe o. shocked. Mr Tonye as you be my guy now, I will give you one better babe weh you go enjoy die but you have to decamp to APC first.
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by midolian(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

my dear brother Tonye, I hope you heard sameer1212..Don't cross ya boundry please! To be forewarned is .. angry

1 Like

Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
lol.. Aminat508 na my oga's Midolian babe o. shocked. Mr Tonye as you be my guy now, I will give you one better babe weh you go enjoy die but you have to decamp to APC first.
midolian:
my dear brother Tonye, I hope you heard sameer1212..Don't cross ya boundry please! To be forewarned is .. angry
make una go find alternative abeg
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by biafranqueen: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
shocked
oleary:

The woman is hypocritical in her giving.
Students and youths from her LGA (Bakassi, CRS) can not speak much good about her.

Imagine that the president of National Association of Bakassi Students who is a female approached this woman for support towards their teen enlightenment campaign on career choice and sex education and the bleaching woman said she couldn't support because the economy is down and she's low on cash.

This is the same woman who took her LGA ward councillors on a trip (Not official) to Dubai all expense paid few months before just to get them to stifle the chairman of council.

Wow but she has N500,000 for bag and imagine this is only one gift.

1 Like

Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by BABANGBALI: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

na so you wan start 2016?
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na so you wan start 2016?
No bro, I wrote that in 2015....

Happy New Year
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by BABANGBALI: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

No bro, I wrote that in 2015....

Happy New Year
you want us to start our own olamide and don jazzy war here?
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by oleary(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
biafranqueen:
:oWow but she has N500,000 for bag and imagine this is only one gift.

And many more for the small small girls tweaking her nipples angry
Re: Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift by biafranqueen: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
oleary:

And many more for the small small girls tweaking her nipples angry
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.