Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Scammer Using Nairaland As Home Forr Evil - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scammer Using Nairaland As Home Forr Evil (644 Views)

Scam Alert: Jude Smith With No 08064553565 Is A Scammer. / Scammer Using Nairaland As Home For Eviil / Learn How To Make Wealth Using Nairaland Forum & Your Phone Aba 08142074243 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Using Nairaland As Home Forr Evil by afoson(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
NO EVIL WILL REST Oladg2 YOU HAVE BOUGHT SLEEPLESS NIGHT WITH YOUR OWN HAND

Hello Good Nairalanders
Happy Xmass and Blessed 2016 in Advance
My name is AFOLABI T STEPHEN ,a Binary trader and mentor since 2005 also I have been a nairaland Fan for some Years .
One of my students stumbled upon a post on Nairaland on a binary product which is a copy cat of my trading Tool.
The ID of poster is Oladg2 he changed my binary product called BinaryHerculex to BinaryDigger.
This Poster stole all my binary products including my trading instructions and also my student spreadsheet which was shared in the our binary trading room.
i have every proof against this EVIL
Nairaland should not allow SCAMMERS like this to exist in this great forum
whosoever is dealing with this SCAMMER is doing that at his own peril
the Original product name is called BinaryHerculex and not Binary Digger
by the Grace of God we are releasing another product in 2016 and i no this thief is also waiting to steal from us again, but this time he will REAP what he SOW.
This is the Original Link to Binary Herculex Trading Tool on facebok https://web./herculex/
YOU CLAIM YOU ARE NOT A SCAMMER AND HAS NOT COMMITTED ANY EVIL AGAINST ME RIGHT?
I WANT YOU TO WATCH THIS PICTURE , WHERE YOU TOOK MY PRODUCT TO AND REQUESTING
THEM TO BREAK MY CODE.
I DECLARE TODAY THAT AS YOU DECIDED TO MAKE USELESS MY EFFORT SO SHALL YOURS BE
YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND EVIL PERSON BUT YOUR EVIL AGAINST PEOPLE SUCCESS WILL END TODAY.
YOU SOW WHERE YOU NEVER REAP ,AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU AND I PROMISE THAT YOU SHALL REAP IT SOON
I want the moderator to take swift ACTION on this issue
Thank You
God bless us all
Ola or whatever you are called just as i have sleepless night and stress combing my binary herculex indicators
and you wake up one day team up with your friends to crack my product and render my time and effort useless

MAY YOU ALSO EXPERIENCE SLEEPLESS NIGHT AND YOU WILL NEVER REST UNTIL YOU HAVE COME TO YOUR SENSES
YOU WILL SOW WHAT YOU HAVE REAP AND AM ASSURING YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONLY BRING BAD LUCK TO YOUR SELF

YOU ARE ABOUT ENTRY THE NEW YEAR WITH MY SWEAT BUT AM TELLING YOU IT WILL BURN YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Locate This Thread? / Diamond Bank, Its Managers Charged With Money Laundering / I'M IN DILEMMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.