Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Freshly Out: Meshack - 'dodorima' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Freshly Out: Meshack - 'dodorima' (556 Views)

Freshly Baked: Olamide- UPDATE (OFFICIAL MUSIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freshly Out: Meshack - 'dodorima' by Maxiblog: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oh my GOD! i will not beg you to Download this hit song (if i try am eh! eh!! ehh!!! make i bath N*ked hahah I swear this song made part of my end of the year hit singles) my best line is when Meshack said Olosho na Olosho no call am runz girl #hahahah_crying

911 Ent & Worldwidewes Ent presents a brand new track from their multi-talented singer and song writer, Meshack titled 'Dodorima'.

The star who has worked with top Nigerian artists like 2face, Timaya, Sound Sultan and others took his music to the next level by gifting his fans Worldwide with this groovy tune that has a trendy melody, lyrics and hot gyration feel that would keep you dancing all day.

They say when music is nice you have to play it twice, so get ready to start 2016 with this good music and trust me you won't get tired of playing it. Download and share with your friends.

Dowoad here: http://www.kilogram24.com/2015/12/music-download-meshack-dodorima.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

New Musuc Alert Nairaland Artist / Nairalander Drop Best Street Rap Single / Wale And Reminisce Duet On New Song [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.