Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,813 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? (1539 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? by abiodunade(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2006
fellow nairalanders, how far with intercontinental bank result
Re: How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? by engr17(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2006
No news yet
anyone wt info
Re: How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? by zealot(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2006
i CALLED THEIR HR OFFICE LAST WEEK AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE RESULT WILL BE OUT THIS WEEK, Other Peopls can also try. This is their HR number 02 2622962
Re: How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? by solo2859: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2006
zealot:

i CALLED THEIR HR OFFICE LAST WEEK AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE RESULT WILL BE OUT THIS WEEK, Other Peopls can also try. This is their HR number 02 2622962

Hello Zealot, I hope the number U gave is correct, because I tried calling the HR but had a response that the Number is Incorrect.

Plz verify and make necessary amend.OK
Re: How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? by zealot(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2006
Sorry, I got the number wrong, its actually 01 (and not 02) the number is 01 2622962. Na this job palava dey make man make this kind small small mistakes, it is well.
Re: How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? by yanni(f): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2007
compliments of the season nairalanders! pls what's the latest on intercontinental bank test results; is it out? thanks.
Re: How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? by ogorluv(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2007
I was opprtuned to meet with Raymond Obieri on the 27th of december and asked him about it,he said it was cancelled, but to watch out for anopther test this January.
I be small boy, theman had no reason tolie to him so I think it must be true.
Re: How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? by lewoxy: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2007
make una hear word. The test was scancelled. yes ooo. But hin no mean say them never employ people wey do am, i sabby one guy wey start, late last year and hin don they work now so my people sabi sabi they am
Re: How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? by yanni(f): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2007
thanks ogorluv. but does the cancellation mean we'd hav to re-apply, or better still be re-contacted for another test? And can you say precisely when in january they'd be re-conducting the test? is there hope at all?
Re: How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? by kuskus1(f): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2007
pls can someone kindly let me know when intercontinental is giving their test, and what kind of vacancies they have. trully i'm looking for a job for my sis and i want her to get one badly. anything admin or human resources or whatever. i need the job in lagos or Ilorin, but preferably lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Nbc Test Format? / Job Vacancy / Wanted. Apply If Qualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.