Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] (58430 Views)

Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) / The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Fourwinds: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Swtworm:
Why security men dey extort money from hungry drivers, e don be for d soldier he must go to hell. A lesson for all security people wey dey disturb people's life for Anambra state.
pity d driver now not d Soldier...

d case go red for dat driver

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Toktee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Palastine way of fighting israeli government,i dnt say anything o,before people that made themselves god on nairaland will come after me.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by sexaddict08(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Akinz0126:
Chai end of the year tragedy.Many are called but few are choosen I declare that You shall be included among those who are choosen to see the year 2016 IJN.

This is what Dr olukoya called Almost their but not their(2016).Rip

change your 'their' to 'there'...... abi na Ibadan you school?
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Bollinger(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Aviero:
Too bad! Most of 'em truck drivers are just reckless.

How about settle what you're supposed to settle and go in peace.

Now, he's killed a soldier, and he'll pay for it. Families of both will suffer, too. Stoopid, really Stoopid!

And Nigerians want things to change but keep doing the things that hold them back as a nation. "Settle what you are supposed to settle". Really?
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Fourwinds: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
tunjion:

This was the original title before nairaland add their own twist.

It was an accident.

RIP to the Officer.
Oboy.!!! hope no be officer like Captain or Major because Army no dey like lose such men...
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by harry509: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Yeyegist:
This tragic event took place some moment ago along the Onitsha express way, Anambra State. The driver of the truck was trying to outsmart the military personnel on the road. While at it, he crashed into a car and killed a military man in the process. He has since been apprehended.
http://www.metropillar.com/2015/12/truck-driver-kills-soldier-while-trying.html

cc lalasticlala, seun, ishilove
may his soul Rest n peace.... Jst imagin hw d truck driva is feeling ryte now....hmmmM! Jst few days 2 new year. God pls av mercy on us.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by harry509: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
sexaddict08:

change your 'their' to 'there'...... abi na Ibadan you school?
so... Na dat 1 u see? Hw abt d IJN he abrevated? Bt he cud spell d oda name n full and abrevate JESUS name. Okie ooh, God av mercy.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by nairaman66(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
GraceBestowed:
It's such a shame that this has happened. Problem is that most people are wary of these road policemen because they can (in my mother's words) do and undo!

sweetie where have you been? welcome back on NL
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Supreme01: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
NigerianSoldier will never learn....may be he will learn were his going to...RIP[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by bigtt76(f): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
I de tell you :-( 1P03 better nor cough dat area o! grin

jnrbayano:
E don be for this driver.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
StepTwo:
this is terrible, but these Army Men sometimes need to put their lives infront of them and forget about being tough guys.

they see vehicle speeding towards them there they are, gallantly waiting for their khaki to just stop the vehicle.

Put their lives first right? The same soldiers that ran for their lives while fighting boko haram due to insufficient firearms and u people were sleighing them. It is a 2 way thing here, if that was an armed robber coming and the souldier ran for his life and the robber escaped people will say the souldier was incompetent. If he had shot the driver to avoid being hit people will say its abuse of power. Now the souldier stayed and lost his life people will still say he should have ran for his life. That is life, there's nothing u can do to satisfy everyone. I still respect the souldiers because no matter how u look at it they have one of the most difficult jobs. They put their lives on the line for peace to reign in the country, and how much do u think they are being paid. Less than 100k. RIP gallant souldier. But that driver own don finish.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by StepTwo: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
greenhulk:

Put their lives first right? The same soldiers that ran for their lives while fighting boko haram due to insufficient firearms and u people were sleighing them. It is a 2 way thing here, if that was an armed robber coming and the souldier ran for his life and the robber escaped people will say the souldier was incompetent. If he had shot the driver to avoid being hit people will say its abuse of power. Now the souldier stayed and lost his life people will still say he should have ran for his life. That is life, there's nothing u can do to satisfy everyone. I still respect the souldiers because no matter how u look at it they have one of the most difficult jobs. They put their lives on the line for peace to reign in the country, and how much do u think they are being paid. Less than 100k. RIP gallant souldier. But that driver own don finish.

do you understand d difference between going to war and having a road check?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Evidence1000(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
And we're less than 72 hours till 2016. Rip to the dead. The driver that wanted to escape, I hope he has done that now?
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Philinho(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
At times we should put this work on the shoulder not on the head .......R.I.P Gallant officer
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
StepTwo:

do you understand d difference between going to war and having a road check?

Of course I know the difference. But u know some people will still call the poor souldier a coward if he had ran for his life. The same people will say he abused power if he had shot the driver to avoid being hit. And the same people will still say he should have ran for his life now that the driver killed him. Now if there was no road check at all and there was a robbery on that road, the same people will still blame the government for not putting a road check.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by alexanorah: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Liar this poster is lying here... I was at the scene... The man I'd not a soldier... Police man..... The tipper lost break control not running away from being stopped.... But he later ran away after killing three people

Source: http://springnewsdaily.com/2015/12/29/accident-a-police-officer-plus-other-two-was-killed-by-a-tipper-now-in-onitsha/

Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by GraceBestowed(f): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
nairaman66:

sweetie where have you been? welcome back on NL
Thankies! :-)
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
U see am undecided shebi buhari tell these boyz to comot for road. Because of 50 naira u come abai? RIP my gallant soldier

Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by mama777(f): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
the way dis mopols jump to the road on seeing a car on a high speed is unprofessional.I just pity for the poor driver.I believe this will make our uncultured and dullard military men to apply caution on their routine road blocks.RIP to the dead
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Eluwilussit(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
StepTwo:
this is terrible, but these Army Men sometimes need to put their lives infront of them and forget about being tough guys.

they see vehicle speeding towards them there they are, gallantly waiting for their khaki to just stop the vehicle.

They think they are zombies. Too bad.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by StepTwo: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
greenhulk:

Of course I know the difference. But u know some people will still call the poor souldier a coward if he had ran for his life. The same people will say he abused power if he had shot the driver to avoid being hit. And the same people will still say he should have ran for his life now that the driver killed him. Now if there was no road check at all and there was a robbery on that road, the same people will still blame the government for not putting a road check.

I understand you, vehicles and their drivers shouldnt be trusted, i saw a situation where a joint road block was mounted on the hill point of a road along Keffi,Akwaga road and just in the middle of the road were the unform men, a driver almost ran them down,because of viscibility problems.

unless war, nothing is worth risking ur own life
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by ndupaul: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
so bad. soldiers stop this madness on delta, anambra and Imo roads.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by chudyboy05(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Are the military suppose to be the road collecting 200 200naira from every vehicle that passes by. Good for him. Next News
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Opoki(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
YoursGEJ:
The thunder that will fire that truck driver still dey do press up.
The thunder don do press up finish. That driver is a gonners!

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Ukahmichael: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Make that truck driver go buy he casket now and do he burial ceremony because when them go finish with am he family no go see he bone pack
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Seun360(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Boko haram no kill am, na common truck driver come kill am. Oga o
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by osile2012: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2015
[size=18pt]RIP Driver embarassed[/size]
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Chicagoesontop: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2015
But Why This Kind Thing Dey Always Happen For This Our Country Nigeria ?? Anyway I Pity That Dead Soldier Because As A Soldier It's Better For Him To Die In The Hands Of Boko Haram And Die As A Hero Than To Die In The Hands Of One Yeye Truck Driver Wey I No Sure Say He Get Enough Fuel In His Truck Fuel Tank !!
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 30, 2015
B4 I decided to become a soldier everyone was like, hah! U will die in war oh! , 'u will kill ursef with gun oh!'
Now look at this event. Morals: death comes at anytime, its so unfortunate here tht this gallant was killed by a mere uncivilized civilian. May his soul RIP.

The driver own don finish, this is the beginning of the rest of his life. Kai! I can even picture what will befall him.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 30, 2015
chudyboy05:
Are the military suppose to be the road collecting 200 200naira from every vehicle that passes by. Good for him. Next News
was it what he was doing?
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by bernabc: 2:03am On Dec 30, 2015
MosakuAW:
Who said he is a soldier? Shine your eye. This guy na Mopol (olopaa). Soldiers do not dress this way. Meanwhile, this I condemn in strong terms, this is so sad. Taking this public servant life is against the law. RIP Comrade
Re: Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] by emerem: 3:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Aviero:
Too bad! Most of 'em truck drivers are just reckless.

How about settle what you're supposed to settle and go in peace.

Now, he's killed a soldier, and he'll pay for it. Families of both will suffer, too. Stoopid, really Stoopid!
that picture is not onitsha at all. No place around the express like that in that picture, that is Ojuelegba by Surulere Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) / Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.