Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face (40081 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) / Osas Ighodaro Rocks Peacock Feathers Outfit To Oceans 8 Movie Premiere / Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by 2000logos: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2015
lols
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by AleriwaTj: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Lolz
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by austynoh: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2015
So him no know say she dey snore b4... angry
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Pascal181: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2015
After d vow,anyting u see just manage am!
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Siddeek: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2015
May be the guy just knack her finish. she need rest. shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by lawalhammid: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Lols
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2015
I pity her. I seriously pity her. She's here brandishing her marriage on social media every other day. These types na their best friends dey give their man better knacking as punishment. She should continue sowing the seed of envy in single Nigerian women -- she no know na another woman husband/boyfriend dey sweet these b i t c h e s pass.
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by sheyoroniyen(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
[img]http://media./media/yoJC2GNLZlEBnXvJKg/giphy.gif[/img]

network bad.restart am e go load fast. grin
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Foxie: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2015
pretydiva:
How is dis news undecided..our celebs sef..,na every thing wey dem do dey enter instagram undecided

Dey need 2 grow up jor..dis is becoming way childish
You're just bitter. Please cheer up. Don't take life too hard.
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by miqos02(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2015
ok
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2015
How did the op know that the lady is snoring?
Dumb thread.
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by ikombe: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Now to the kucking Mod that banned me for replying a clown that was constantly insulting me over a comment a made that does not concern him, hope u got turned on by it undecided. I got no word for you but just pity for your miserable self.
thats how we roll tongue
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2015
She's sleeping and not snoring nah.
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by ikombe: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2015
pretydiva:
How is dis news undecided..our celebs sef..,na every thing wey dem do dey enter instagram undecided

Dey need 2 grow up jor..dis is becoming way childish

Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by KingsJohnson(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2015
Resilience:
Lol, funny couple but how can we confirm she's actually snoring!!!

By confirmation
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Naija.....op hw did u no she was snoring,just from a picture......naija,i hail ooo
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Arebay(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
So dis is fp worthy ? Endtym mod..nxt tin wil c is tonto dike's husband shares a video of his wyf farting..
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by muaa(f): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Who are they?
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by bejeria101(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Lol. Hope he doesn't cry when she gets back at him! Trust women cheesy

Now to the kucking Mod that banned me for replying a clown that was constantly insulting me over a comment a made that does not concern him, hope u got turned on by it undecided. I got no word for you but just pity for your miserable self.

Did they ban the other person? Thats wat they are good at, I guess not,nl and insults
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Godblessaplus1(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Fun couple!
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by pagorino(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2015
kokan aiye
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by richard870(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2015
NL sucks now....all sorts of irrelevant things hit fp daily. Even wen ppl wiv reasonable and helpful topics re dying 2 see their stuff hit fp
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Rhymez(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
So this is news?
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Zealoflife: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2015
How does this increase my salary?
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by pretydiva(f): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2015
Foxie:
You're just bitter. Please cheer up. Don't take life too hard.
nah..im not
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by maestroferddi: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Which kain silly blogging be this?
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2015
Sijo01:
Lol
I lost a bet with THE hubby! Like seriously

Naija sha!! We too sabi find "gbagaun" for person grammer! With the whole tweets n comments wey follow dis show.......na "THE" hubby u see to comment on.

I twale for u, madam!!
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Missmossy(f): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Lol grin

Such an amusing couple.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by bluecircle470: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2015
Thr are sm topics dat shouldn't be posted on NL. Mtcheeww
Re: Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face by Triumphloaded: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2015
ZipporahElla:
Pictures done de get sound, how do we know if she's snoring or not
I saw the video on Instagram.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Buys Phantom Rolls Royce / Nigerians Refused To Cheer Up Ghanaian Artistes But Did When Burnaboy Performs. / Mr Eazi Enjoying His Vacation Under The Sea (PICS, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.