Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (58802 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by missionmex(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Truth be told girls love to be a little bit wild sometimez even if na pastor wife.
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Babaneh(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
How can a princess dress like Harlot?
Auto rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
She's what? 21,,, I see you people don't know her real age better don't be specific, how can you tell me such lie,,,, imagine! She looks older and I believe because this days everyone fabricate lies about their real age

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Daraph(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmm... I remember the princess of the olden days..... Put on Aso Oke,Akun,with black Laali on her lips... With three cute babes following her wherever she goes.... Hmmmm..... God punish civilization.

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by victorazy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
No space on her chest.
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by vadeonly(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
She look ugly
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by damton(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Zoharariel:
Beautiful w.hore! Abi Y else would she expose her thigh, camel toe & pubic hair? grin

Where is the camel toe and pubic air
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by praxisnetworks: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Cholls:
my brother e ti de.
I lie?
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Much as we embrace western civilization, it does not mean one should be loosely unafrican. Exposing one thigh like the princess did even to the point of seeing the... is sincerely immoral.

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Cholls(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
praxisnetworks:

I lie?
my brother common not like she went overboard.
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by godoluwa(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Etumgbe:
Sweet girl.
U made my thing shake dis nite
smh
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by pure2012soul(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Forty year old Oba with a 21 year old daughter! It's all rite
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Opoki(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Is her nickname IrunObo?
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] It is wrong
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by MadeInSpain2015(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Beautiful...if some1 con rape yuh nko?den will give the person 330years to spend in prison like den did to one nigerian guy in United state of america...Osa nle Omo Oba.
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Opoki(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
pure2012soul:
Forty year old Oba with a 21 year old daughter! It's all rite
Opolo ree koni doba. Shey amin to rinle.
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by SHAIBULIAR: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
she has forgeted that she is now the king's daughter
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Juliaann(f): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

olosho

our girls sudnt be like ur girls
mind what you say Mr
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Sunnyade01(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Gorgeous

Black beauty
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by 1surdman: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lets clap for her

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Favolly(f): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Could hardly recognize her....
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Sunseeker: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Some have money but no class.
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Collins87: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Why can't u just go naked. A very dirty dress.
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by saintkel(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sexy for where? Come see my Sasuwa then u know d true definition of beauty
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Chanchit: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Zoharariel:
Beautiful w.hore! Abi Y else would she expose her thigh, camel toe & pubic hair? grin

Choi! Bros, I'm still looking for he camel toe and pubic/public hair o.
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by itunity007(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
as i dey luk d pixs my diicckk dey stand
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by DipoDee: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2015
Zoharariel:

But bros eh undecided where you for see all these things? Your eyes get infra-red rays wey deh penetrate cloths? Shuuu
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by DipoDee: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2015
itunity007:

Your diicckk no get home training abi cheesy
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by HDee(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:
Lovely cheesy

The gown is okay and she looks very beautiful in it....hypocrites go and die undecided
I can see her pant?? Wtf?? undecided
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by HDee(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2015
itunity007:
lol... Smh grin
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by HDee(m): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Juliaann:
The gown kinda make sense
must she expose her pant before the gown can make sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) / Eyo Festival Ends With A Serious Fight Between Eyo Masquerades In Lagos (Video) / List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.