Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Please Beware Of This Message Claiming To Be From Cbn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Beware Of This Message Claiming To Be From Cbn (524 Views)

Please Beware Of The New SARS Robbery Tactics (photos) / Police Officers Sacked For Claiming Rats Ate 360kg Seized Marijuana In Argentina / School Cert Holder Banned For Life By US For Claiming To Be An Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware Of This Message Claiming To Be From Cbn by Flame4chi(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
I got this message this morning from a Bulk sms portal( Used by Fraudsters) I guess. asking me to call a number to re activate My ATM card which was deactivated due to upgrade as the massage claims so I decided to play alone. . when i called the man who picked ask me which bank am i operating with which I told him of a different bank. He went further by asking me to call out the card serial number and was about asking some other
sensitive information. To cut the long story short, I dropped the call and felt bad because some others might have fallen victim to there Tricks.... PLEAE BEWARE OF THIS
METHOD.

Re: Please Beware Of This Message Claiming To Be From Cbn by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Call For Ban On Police Uniform:robbers Disguised As Policemen Rape Corps Members / NIS Deports 6 British Citizens / Stop Scammers Today. Introducing Scammr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.