Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) (45576 Views)

NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) / SS2 Student Stabbed To Death In Lagos During A Football Match / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by lighting(m): 1:55am On Dec 30, 2015
imagine cos of a girl, may God have mercy on this indomie generation cos the rate at which them dey mumu don dey too much.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by edward1984(m): 1:58am On Dec 30, 2015
They slit his throat then threw him to make it looked like suicide,, A man slit his throat then jump.. Just as if a man stabbed himself in his back 5 times then jump of the bridge.. Well rest in peace..

I heard they brought this their cult trouble to EU now....
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by airsaylongcon: 2:06am On Dec 30, 2015
martineverest:
ha?. Great Britain ke?

There is a train stop in London called Cyprus. I guess that's what he's talking about
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by SHAIBULIAR: 2:42am On Dec 30, 2015
ladenz:

Cyprus is actually in Great Britain grin. You know America so well. You should know that
i thought it was in somalia o,ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by FRANKOXY(m): 3:45am On Dec 30, 2015
cry
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by oweman: 4:51am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=onila post=41465318]endtime love

A biafraudan killing the other because of aloku obo
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Kirinwa: 6:04am On Dec 30, 2015
ModiKen:
Heard today that it was over "cult" issues.

Also heard not only MC Jerry was arrested.

Na which one person go kom believe?

Which ever one he was murdered for, cult or Zimbabwean girl yansh, none of them is worth dying for.

When you find a girl you love and you fall in love and get killed over her. I hope someone types this for you. Speaking without thinking.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by smasher1(m): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2015
blueseacats:
Imagine, I thought they went to school?
I thought so too.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Wolfbrother(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2015
found an old article on him , see how harmless the nigga looks here

http://scantygela..com.ng/2015/09/this-saturday-on-da-hot-seat-withmr_17.html
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by LadyBeauty(f): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by JaclynD(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Are you a business Man, politician, pastor, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati then call us on +2348117645171 you can also email us on illuminatius208@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by JaclynD(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Are you a business Man, politician, pastor, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati then call us on +2348117645171 you can also email us on illuminatius208@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by martineverest(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2015
airsaylongcon:

There is a train stop in London called Cyprus. I guess that's what he's talking about
Cyprus is an island close to Greece and turkey .
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by JaclynD(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by franklingud(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2015
omojane91:
May his soul rest in peace!

FTC!!!
Dreams... grin angry
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by djembadjemba: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2015
onila:
I no blame them
Zimbabwe girls are some of the most beautiful girls in Africa
with their big batty
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by shadol0083(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2015
On top woman.........chineke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Louiscutedude(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2015
girl kai
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by bluice2(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Nimblemind:
Because of ordinary yansh!

Zimbabwean yansh is not ordinary but epic!!! Wait till you jam one grin
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by blaxx: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2015
cult matters. now the girl they're all fighting for will get married to lalasticlala... shun gang violence. it pays nothing.
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by airsaylongcon: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2015
martineverest:
Cyprus is an island close to Greece and turkey .

Actually it's closer to Turkey and Syria than it is to Greece. In 1974, the Turks invaded the island occupying 37% of it (primarily the Northern part). They ended up creating a pseudo state, the so-called "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus" TRNC. I know all of that. But just as you have Athens in Greece, there's also Athens in Georgia in the US. There's also London in Canada, and Cyprus in London UK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by blaxx: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2015
JaclynD:
when you have achieved all that success for yourself, come talk to us about it. and make sure your profile pix show you and Rockefeller playing squash. also, don't use gmail and the rest free email providers. go for yourname@yourname.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by airsaylongcon: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2015
JaclynD:

Are you a business Man, politician, pastor,
musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful
and be famous in life. You can achieve your
dreams by being a member of the illuminati. With
this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of
the great illuminati then call us on
Xxxxxxxx you can also email us on
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Believe me, if your are an illuminatus you will not be hustling to scam people on NL. Poor church rat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by ModiKen(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Kirinwa:

When you find a girl you love and you fall in love and get killed over her. I hope someone types this for you. Speaking without thinking.

How sure are you he truly loved d Zimbabwean girl or she even loved him?

I know how yahoo boys in Cyprus fvck Zimbabwean girls like there is no tomorrow.

So don't tell me sh.it abt love in this case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by KB524(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2015
The history of man has shown that the first murder ever on earth, was because of girl by Adam's son who killed his brother just to have chance of having the girl all to himself.however,in this 21st century that should not happen especially with the supposed literate of the society.if girl A doesn't like u it doesn't mean u dont have something that other guys have.u can have some one better than that girl who will like & love u more,it's just a peculiar emotional and psychological taste that is unique to each individual.please Guys wise up!!!!!
As for the cultism as the case may be,I wonder how some guys are deceived in to believing something which obviously does more harm than good.cultism doesn't give wealth or success.hard work and determination does.cultsm brings about self destruction,misfortune,discomfort,restlessness and untimely death.we need to live on for our parents,brothers,sisters,friends,community and the country at large.we need to be determined to be successful without evil intervention.our lives is ours alone no body has right to take it, but,by joining any cult u share that right with others who would threaten to take it at their wish.And this, makes u loss ur rightfully right and u become vulnerable to any harm.wiSEUP GuYS!!!
For the diseased:RIP
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2015
onila:
yea

Getting my visa ready
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Pidggin(f): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Evathyst:
This is foolishness at its extreme. Fighting and killing each other over a 'bloody' hoe. Kai! Witches really dey do some guys no be small.

Anyways, RIP to the dead. And RIP in advance to the murderers cos I trust Cyprus police them nau, they are not murderers friends.

Why are you insulting another female like you, did she ask them to fight each other? You need sense.

May the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Evathyst(f): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pidggin:

Why are you insulting another female like you, did she ask them to fight each other? You need sense.

May the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace
You just sounded like you're the so-called 'Zimbabwean girl'. If not, why didn't it cross your mind that she's what I called her 'A hoe'.

What kinda girls do you find rocking guys in a party? Choir mistress them abi? What kinda girl will some foolish thugs kill themselves over her? A village girl abi?

The truth is I said what I know from my little experience about 'partying'. Then, if my opinion doesn't go well with you. you could just locate the nearest cliff around you. And from there, you sure know what to do....

Peace!
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Pidggin(f): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Evathyst:
You just sounded like you're the so-called 'Zimbabwean girl'. If not, why didn't it cross your mind that she's what I called her 'A hoe'.

What kinda girls do you find rocking guys in a party? Choir mistress them abi? What kinda girl will some foolish thugs kill themselves over her? A village girl abi?

The truth is I said what I know from my little experience about 'partying'. Then, if my opinion doesn't go well with you. you could just locate the nearest cliff around you. And from there, you sure know what to do....

Peace!

Like I said before, you need sense. Calling a woman like you a hoe makes you look like one. So you've never been to a party before? Or are you trying to say only prostitutes go to parties?

If you are not aware, girls are scarce in Cyprus as the indigenes do not allow their ladies interact, the lady is probably a female student attending a Christmas eve party with a friend. You need sense.

Peace
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Evathyst(f): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pidggin:

Like I said before, you need sense. Calling a woman like you a hoe makes you look like one. So you've never been to a party before? Or are you trying to say only prostitutes go to parties?

If you are not aware, girls are scarce in Cyprus as the indigenes do not allow their ladies interact, the lady is probably a female student attending a Christmas eve party with a friend. You need sense.

Peace
I knew it! Seems your intel would lead the police to where to beam their search light. wink

You're only trying to stand logic on it's head by twisting my assertions to suit your own cryptic nature. Even in a normal Univ setting, what kinda girls go partying to the extent that guys would fight & kill themselves over them? You should stop deceiving yourself in your bid to deceive others.

Another point you turned a blind eye to was the fact that I said it 'Even I myself was the partying type back then' so I'm speaking from experience.

Between you & I it's obvious who really need sense. And so, I wouldn't join issues with you. I've just spoken my mind and what I feel, so, chastising me wouldn't change my opinion of the subject matter. The lady in question is simply a 'Hoe' quote me anywhere.

Finally, if you're not content with what I've said, you sure know what to do. Do visit the nearest cliff around you, and take a jump from there.

Peace!
Re: Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) by Pidggin(f): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Evathyst:

I knew it! Seems your intel would lead the police to where to beam their search light. wink

You're only trying to stand logic on it's head by twisting my assertions to suit your own cryptic nature. Even in a normal Univ setting, what kinda girls go partying to the extent that guys would fight & kill themselves over them? You should stop deceiving yourself in your bid to deceive others.

Another point you turned a blind eye to was the fact that I said it 'Even I myself was the partying type back then' so I'm speaking from experience.

Between you & I it's obvious who really need sense. And so, I wouldn't join issues with you. I've just spoken my mind and what I feel, so, chastising me wouldn't change my opinion of the subject matter. The lady in question is simply a 'Hoe' quote me anywhere.

Finally, if you're not content with what I've said, you sure know what to do. Do visit the nearest cliff around you, and take a jump from there.

Peace!

You need sense, it seems you are lacking it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car / Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.