Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Budget 2016 - A Budget Of Fraud? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget 2016 - A Budget Of Fraud? (435 Views)

Capital Release For Budget 2016 Begins Today / 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times / Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Budget 2016 - A Budget Of Fraud? by snailspeed: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
After all the APC campaign and talk of anti corruption, the 2016 budget has finally leaked out and it is immensely and extraordinarily ridiculous and a total budget of corruption, by corruption, for corruption. Here is a quick least from the 1800 page document.

Warning: The contents of this budget is not for the faint hearted! It is totally depressing!

Presidency budgeted N13,525,001 for Newspapers & Magazines. That's N36,953.55464/day

Purchased of BMW Saloon cars - N3,630,000,000...The same BMW they accused Stella Odua of

N326,084,876 on animals at the wildlife conservatory at the Presidency.

27,000 teachers in 2016 but Presidency promised 500,000

Buhari will spend N53,189,856 on "other maintenance services" I repeat "other maintenance services" I repeat "other maintenance services". lol

Purchase of motor vehicles - N3,889BN then anoda Purchase of buses - N362M look is d state House starting a transport business?

***Aso Rock Feeding = N1.7Billion

***BMW Saloons = N3.6Billion, that is $18Million (Interbank) in Valuable Forex, will be taken to pay Messers BMW. Yet, I can't use Mastercard (ATM) to Renew my Server Hosting.

***Drugs and Medical Supplies for Presidency = N203, 273, 606

*** Fuel and Lubricants = N90,000,000

***Stationery, Books and Newspapers = N485,259,859

***Office of Vice President = N321,797,090

***N764,671,051 for the Construction of Recreational Facilities. Na World Cup we dey Host?

***Buhari to Purchase Kitchen Equipment at N89,172,300

After Budgeting for Foodstuff and another Budget for Refreshments.

Purchase of Tables, Ministry of ICT = N415,500,000

Purchase of Chairs for the Ministry of ICT = N585,000,000

Almost 1 Billion for tables and chairs

The #Budget2016 is now in the Public Domain. It would do you a lot of good to check it out rather than being in Perpetual Self-Denial

Meanwhile, I will continue to update you guys with the items in the budget

Enjoy!
Re: Budget 2016 - A Budget Of Fraud? by PHEMIEY(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
continue
Re: Budget 2016 - A Budget Of Fraud? by rotekmoon: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2015
First of all this post lack credibility, n very infactual; d budget never leaked it was released, there are staffs in Aso Rock with family members and their remuneration as represented in d budget was not fixed by ds administration, Infact not until recently before Jonathan left dat minimum wage was reviewed upwardly, if not, i'ld av said it's been so even b4 Jonathan's.
Meanwhile to further prove that ur criticism of this budget was not constructive, the breakdown significantly show decline in recurrent expenditure, while most of d amount of d budget increment is credited to capital expenditure;
The implication is dat
1, if all these figure he posted are true, that means d previous administration were actually budgeting at least150% of the listed amounts in d previous annual budgets, why do I say so? Because all the items listed were either operational items and/or consumable items(recurrent expenditure)
2, your concern should have been where the deficit will be coming from, (now, that's the game changer), if the deficit is well taken care of n d budget well implemented, the implication is dat indeed some people have been bleeding the economy, the leakages have been indeed blocked, some stolen funds have been recovered, and finally it will go down in history if it continues like dat in the next four/eight years that PMB is the greatest president to have ever govern this country.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Rep Appoints 43 Legislative Aides / President Buhari Have Set Up Rescue Team For The Chibok Girls, Was Told FG / Roit Today In Aba Over The Change Of Governor By Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.