Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Mlk's Hero Ghandi: "Niggers Are silly, Lazy And Diseased" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mlk's Hero Ghandi: "Niggers Are silly, Lazy And Diseased" (1359 Views)

Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo / BIAFRA ; Inspiring Words From Martin Luther King, Mandela And Ghandi. PICTURES. / Letter From Ghandi To Hitler For The Sake Of Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mlk's Hero Ghandi: "Niggers Are silly, Lazy And Diseased" by kleek: 6:12am On Dec 30, 2015
This should be a wake-up call for black people.

1. You are alone in this world.

2. Your behavior is revolting and unacceptable to even the lowliest of people.

Ghandi on Khaffers (niggers)

Dec. 2, 1910: “Some Indians do have contacts with Kaffir women. I think such contacts are fraught with grave danger. Indians would do well to avoid them altogether.”

Feb. 2, 1908: “The British rulers take us to be so lowly and ignorant that they assume that, like the Kaffirs who can be pleased with toys and pins, we can also be fobbed off with trinkets.”

July 3, 1907: “Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilised – the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like animals. Each ward contains nearly 50 to 60 of them. They often started rows and fought among themselves. The reader can easily imagine the plight of the poor Indian thrown into such company!”

Feb. 15, 1904: “I feel convinced that every minute wasted over the matter merely hastens a calamity for Johannesburg and that through absolutely no fault of the British Indians. Why, of all places in Johannesburg, the Indian Location should be chosen for dumping down all the kaffirs of the town passes my comprehension.”

Feb. 15, 1904: “Of course, under my suggestion, the Town Council must withdraw the Kaffirs from the Location. About this mixing of the Kaffirs with the Indians, I must confess I feel most strongly. I think it is very unfair to the Indian population and it is an undue tax on even the proverbial patience of my countrymen.”

May 24, 1903: “The £3 tax is merely a penalty for wearing the brown skin and it would appear that, whereas Kaffirs are taxed because they do not work at all or sufficiently, we are to be taxed evidently because we work too much, the only thing in common between the two being the absence of the white skin.”

Before Dec. 19, 1894: “A general belief seems to prevail in the Colony that the Indians are little better, if at all, than savages or the Natives of Africa. Even the children are taught to believe in that manner, with the result that the Indian is being dragged down to the position of a raw Kaffir.”

Sept. 26, 1896: “Ours is one continual struggle against a degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the Europeans, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir whose occupation is hunting, and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with and, then, pass his life in indolence and unclothedness.”

the saddest part is ghandi was right! cry cry cry cry
Re: Mlk's Hero Ghandi: "Niggers Are silly, Lazy And Diseased" by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2015
who cares

undecided

1 Like

Re: Mlk's Hero Ghandi: "Niggers Are silly, Lazy And Diseased" by baby124: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2015
You need help. You are so superior yet you have so much time on your hands for nonsense. We will soon use you for ebo. Ode oponu. Am sure you are one diseased drunkard on the cusp of death.
Re: Mlk's Hero Ghandi: "Niggers Are silly, Lazy And Diseased" by Ayt27(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2015
Make Ghandi go talk am for US na
Re: Mlk's Hero Ghandi: "Niggers Are silly, Lazy And Diseased" by APChangeZombie: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2015
The black man is a cursed fool.

You just have to look at every other continent and non black nation to see why niggas are the cancer of the world.

Even Che Guavaria hated niggas after his stint in the Congo.

You are not in anyway smart and like children will never take responsibility for your folly.

Just look at South Africa - them niggas over there are bent on turning that once classed first tier nation to a shith0le.

Anybody condemning Ghandi as racist is a fool.

It is people like these that we need to listen to in Africa.

He is holding the mirror to niggas in order for you to fucking change but just like children you wont listen to advice

1 Like

Re: Mlk's Hero Ghandi: "Niggers Are silly, Lazy And Diseased" by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh / “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media / Saudis Opening The Kabbah To Buhari Is Like Nigeria Putting A Man On The Moon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.