Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. (1469 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Police Acquire Forensic Lab, Drones To Track Kidnappers, Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by greatness22(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Dear Pals try go tru this......................If u lose your mobile you can trace it back. Most of us always fear that our Mobile may be stolen at any time. Each mobile carries a unique IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track your mobile anywhere in the world. This is how it works!! 1. Dial *#06# from your mobile. 2. Your mobile shows a unique 15 digit. 3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the Number which will help trace your mobile in Case of a theft. 4. Once stolen you just have to E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as below. Your name:____________________ Address:______________________ Phone model:_________________ Make:_________________________ Last used No.:_________________ E-mail for communication:_____ Missed date:___________________ IMEI No :_______________________ 5. No need to go to the police. 6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated even if the SIM card has been changed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by DaBullIT(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2015
FREE IMEI for phone tweaks La submit IMEI , La pay for 100 people's data

2 Likes

Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by captain247: 7:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Wao! It's true o.. I just dial that code and my phone IMEI pops up. Thanks Op
Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2015
captain247:
Nice one.
its a common code since fone began.... . .. D snding of details is a scam.... . Beware..... They wud use yur imei fr data benefits

2 Likes

Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by greatness22(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2015
captain247:
Nice one.
You welcome ma! Do have a lovely day ahead.
Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by greatness22(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
its a common code since fone began.... . .. D snding of details is a scam.... . Beware..... They wud use yur imei fr data benefits
Bro, You always see things in a negative way.
Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2015
greatness22:
Bro, You always see things in a negative way.
yur vsnl.net isnt goin so d email is fake
Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by greatness22(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
yur vsnl.net isnt goin so d email is fake
How quick are you to judge! I gave it a try, and it worked perfectly. Maybe u are encountering some difficulties with the network.
Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by rill: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2015
greatness22:
How quick are you to judge! I gave it a try, and it worked perfectly. Maybe u are encountering some difficulties with the network.
U no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by aleege: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
Tnxx 4 d info
Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by chrixus(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2015
rill:

U no dey hear word
leave am now.. Make him send him Imei number to d sharp guy.
Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by greatness22(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2015
aleege:
Tnxx 4 d info
U welcome
Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by APChangeZombie: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Has any of you niggas wondered why there will be an up and running website to track phones through their IME signature?

The site requires you enter your personal details, location and email .

That site is just gathering IDs for the CIA.

The site is not meant to help you locate your lost phone but to track you!
Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by HiddenShadow: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2015
captain247:
Nice one.

Be careful of things like this.
Re: How To Track Your Mobile Phone If Stolen. by APChangeZombie: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2015
greatness22:

Stop shilling

That site is designed and operated by the CIA not to track any useless phone but to track and brand us as tagged wild life.

Read up on how the CIA has been gathering bio data among South Americans through private data firms.

That link puts a name to your phone and location.

They are building a database on us now because the Internet is growing faster in Africa than they expected.

Ask yourself this- why is it free?

Any freebie is a sure sign that it's the CIA spooks behind it.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones / Wike's Victory: Fayose Lauds S/court, Rivers People / Why Is Rochas Claiming The Shell $3.5b Gas Plant As Part Of His Achievements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.