Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Buhari’s Budget’ll Turn Nigeria To A Debtor Nation – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Budget’ll Turn Nigeria To A Debtor Nation – PDP (1539 Views)

2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari / Details Of N’assembly Budget’ll Be Published Next Week – Saraki / Buhari’s Budget’ll Turn Nigeria To A Debtor Nation – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Budget’ll Turn Nigeria To A Debtor Nation – PDP by abduljabbar4(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

But now you know that Jonathan left $29bn

Yeye

Tell me what the uselesss ootuoke drunkard did with the money he looted from our reserves. From 66 billion dollars the bastard depleted it to 29 billion dollars
Re: Buhari’s Budget’ll Turn Nigeria To A Debtor Nation – PDP by APChangeZombie: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Tell me what the uselesss ootuoke drunkard did with the money he looted from our reserves. From 66 billion dollars the bastard depleted it to 29 billion dollars

External reserves is 99.9% funded from sale of crude.

If you are not from the ND then I don't see why you are complaining .
Re: Buhari’s Budget’ll Turn Nigeria To A Debtor Nation – PDP by abduljabbar4(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

External reserves is 99.9% funded from sale of crude.

If you are not from the ND then I don't see why you are complaining .

Oil belongs to Nigeria and not Niger delta
Re: Buhari’s Budget’ll Turn Nigeria To A Debtor Nation – PDP by APChangeZombie: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Oil belongs to Nigeria and not Niger delta

Your wife's mouth is my favorite place
Re: Buhari’s Budget’ll Turn Nigeria To A Debtor Nation – PDP by lanre77(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
PDP budget in d past must hav turned us to creditors,lol..aw will danfo driver teach pilot aw to fly plain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil In Northern Nigeria - Implications? / Photo: See 'who' Stole The 2016 Budget And Why! / FG Panics: Nnamdi Kanu Hires 2 New SAN (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.