Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed (11866 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG / Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by normrebel(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lies and propaganda may win you the election but will not help in governance. Apc,lying liars.

1 Like

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by denko(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
I tire for this country.... Its only in nigeria people will pray for bomb blast on fellow nigerians just to prove the other party is wrong

Did Anyone see Fayose condolence letter or press conference to any of the state or Victims Family
apc started this, it unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by Nwachineke83(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
What I still don't understand is the rush with which Mr. Lai Muhammed announced to the whole world that the Boko Haram has been "technically defeated". Was it to impress the international communities who would never give us any required assistance so that they will continue to sell their arms and ammunition? Or was it aimed at covering up the continued alleged lack of moral and incentives to the military fighting the battle? Because the number of casualties from the available sources are not something to play politics with.
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by DEDON8181(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
BALLOSKI:
He owes no thug an explanation!

SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE...... HOW I WISH YOU ARE AFFECTED IN THE ATTACK BY ONE OF YOUR LEGS AND HANDS BEEN CUT OFF BY BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by BALLOSKI: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
DEDON8181:

SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE...... HOW I WISH YOU ARE AFFECTED IN THE ATTACK BY ONE OF YOUR LEGS AND HANDS BEEN CUT OFF BY BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT
dog, you think you can say what you like online. If I wish you what you wish me, trust me, it will come to you. You don't talk to anyone you don't know just the way you like .

I'm from the north, and I'm more affected than you are.
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by XaintJoel20: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Khd95:
Diplomatic thug,corn eater,is dis how to be a governor
Address the issue he raised and stop attacking his personality... Would you have said that if Jonathan was still the president?
APC loyalists do not like constructive criticism...
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
catchfun:

lalasticlala
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/explain-borno-adamawa-attacks-fayose-tells-lai-mohammed/
ok let me explain the technicality of what fayose is trying to technically say ,he is saying that lai knew that technically they av failed in their promise he then quickly came to the nation and has said technically they av won..and fayose being a technician who evaluates technical issues with this kind of technicality problems quickly addressed the technical issue..which was technically causing an uproar in the technicality of the polity..now fayose has been able to explain to the nation that LAI has technically shot their lousy congregation in the head,and is why fayose quickly attacked him today,knowing beyond all technicality that lai can't reply to this today..technically it will be answered next year ,so technically fayose has won mind you fayose never won cuz he was an expat in fixing technical issues per say..it was just a way of telling us that you can be a minister for information and yet be technically disformed or undermined upstairs in technical issues...

2 Likes

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by lanre77(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
eeyah...I feel for those who voted fayose,arrant rubbish
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by onatisi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
I tire for this country.... Its only in nigeria people will pray for bomb blast on fellow nigerians just to prove the other party is wrong

Did Anyone see Fayose condolence letter or press conference to any of the state or Victims Family
and has the president even made a statement condemning the attacks ? The president behaves as if the lives been lost are that of fowls and chickens and he doesn't even share their feelings. He is totally disconnected from the people. Every sensible responsible president will make a statement condemning any terrorist attack to show that it shares the peoples pains. The last time a French man was beheaded in France ,the French president left the eu meeting and returned him to hold an emergency meeting but what do we have in Nigeria ,100 human souls are lost in a day and the president plus the government behaves as if it is normal and when ppl call them to order by pointing out this silly actions some few ppl take it as an insult. Jeeeeeeeezzzz ,naija is in deeeeeeeeeep shit mentally

1 Like

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by aiksneffects: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
catchfun:

lalasticlala
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/explain-borno-adamawa-attacks-fayose-tells-lai-mohammed/

Nigerian democratic system will be dead boring and one sided without outspoken opposition voice like Fayose.

Some illiterate fools here calling him "thug" or "noise maker " failed to understand that Fayose is clearly speaking the mind of average right thinking Nigerian by directly responding to hypocrisy, deception and misleading antics of this government who parade one phony liar Mohammed as their spokesperson.

"Liar" Mohammed boasted of having defeated Boko Haram, a desperate attempt to boost APC image; while at the same time the same Boko Haram are stepping up gear in killing spree.

Fayose is the only opposition governor bold enough to confront this government by speaking out almost daily while others are cowering in fear.

While he may not be perfect in all areas, let us give honour to whom honour is due.
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by Tyontop(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
There is nothing to rejoice about the bh attacks on those state! We should all put our house in order and fight these menance causing national disgrace and embarassment.
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by jacksonite: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
can't we just learn from the past and do something better....in regardless of who u support GEJ govt was bad
You didn't complete the sentence: "and PMB's government is good".

1 Like

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by front247: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
liar mohammed is a lying bastard taking nigerians for a ride

1 Like

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
jacksonite:
You didn't complete the sentence: "and PMB's government is good".
its just 7month not yet over....conclusion can only be made at the end
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by front247: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
lanre77:
eeyah...I feel for those who voted fayose,arrant rubbish
be wise fayose is d only gov bold enough to confront apc an average nigerian know that apc are liars and are not sincere people
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by front247: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Dee60 post=41477808]
Fayose should realize by now that no one is listening to him.

If you keep talking when no one is listening, then something may have gone wrong......[/quotefayose is telling d truth apc are deceiving nigerians they are dirty liars
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by front247: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
[qauote author=Maser post=41478134]I'm a Buhari Supporter but Fayose is on point in this one.

We need some explanations. We've often been told by the Army that they cannot hold ground again yet mysteriously, they still mount astounding attacks. [/quote]apc are bloody liars
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by jacksonite: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
dason4life:

You see, there is no time to draft such letters as there are many Ponmos to be cut.

undecided
How many condolences do you really want Fayose to send? Remember that this is a daily occurrence that takes place across the whole of the north east. If condolence was the solution GEJ would have solved this problem long ago. This problem needs action not propaganda the way this government is going about it.
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by jacksonite: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
barackosama:
Fayose should keep his shameful Mouth Shut. He is among the Government so he also have responsibility and task to perform. He should be among the leaders who are working tirelessly to bring forth change and peace to the country instead of distracting and mocking those who are doing it.

The only Governor I know on planet earth that is mocking his country. Foooolish Man
So you are not satisfied with the CHANGE that APC. has brought you are still demanding for Fayose's change? Can I conclude that APC's change is fake?

2 Likes

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by djmickymouse(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Psalm18:
I have always maintained that we need a virile opposition to keep the government in power grounded.

As long as Fayose keeps it decent, objective and factual. It's commendable

We must not allow the Buhari led government get complacent. He is only but human and if we give him a free pass in everything, misrule will set in. If not from him but his ministers.

On this bh issue, lai Mohammed goofed. The person best placed to make those pronouncements are the commanders on ground or the President, AFTER enormous deliberation and dare I say, at least three months of non attack.

By rushing to press to announce this, Lai Mohammed made a rod for his back.
finally a reasonable person is found thanx for ur sincerity lai mohd really made a rod 4 his back

1 Like

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by jacksonite: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
bayonekind:

SOME NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE LIKE ANIMAL .....THEY DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY PLAY IT ..
WE ONE SAID THE WAR HAS BEEN TECHNICALLY WON WHILE ONE IS CLAIMING NOT WON ....SEEM SOME PPL DNT WANT THE WAR TO END ..REALLY .. WE SHOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT FG CLAIM AND LOOK FORWARD TO KEEP OFF THE WAR
Sorry for you! But war is not won by wishes but hard work. Please Google about"comical Ali" the Iraqi minister of propaganda during the fall of Saddam Hussein. That is exactly who Lie Mohammed is!

1 Like

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by jacksonite: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
its just 7month not yet over....conclusion can only be made at the end
So far so good is what you should have said. Or are you afraid to venture even that?
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by linuxuser(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
How is he wishing the nation bad.

elosonservices:

my brother I tire ooo.
God will help us overcome.
can't fayose wish Nigeria well why is he wishing the nation bad.
can anyone tell me the project he is doing or has completed in his state as governor.
i think this man is sick.
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by Forwetinnah: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dear Gov Fayose. ..Lai lai doesn't have any "technical" answers to give
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
jacksonite:
So far so good is what you should have said. Or are you afraid to venture even that?
can't say so far so good when am not sure but it's kinda promising
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by fanysteve: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
kallmemrB:

ya papa

1 Like

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by vislabraye(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
kallmemrB:

Pls don't blame Fayose for anything. No one prayed for any bomb. Buhari made a pact with bh to islamize Nigeria.
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by vislabraye(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
jacksonite:
So you are not satisfied with the CHANGE that APC. has brought you are still demanding for Fayose's change? Can I conclude that APC's change is fake?
By their fruits you will know zombies.
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by Mideflo(f): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dee60:

Fayose should realize by now that no one is listening to him.

If you keep talking when no one is listening, then something may have gone wrong......
. Says who? Am sure ure d only one not listening...

1 Like

Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by jerecrown(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
U re d security of ur life. Guide it
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Acidosis:

How many condolence letters did APC charlatans and rogues sent to boko haram victims 2 years ago?

When 2 elephants are fighting, the grass suffers!!!!
Where does the APC PDP war leave the people of Borno
Re: Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
onatisi:
and has the president even made a statement condemning the attacks ? The president behaves as if the lives been lost are that of fowls and chickens and he doesn't even share their feelings. He is totally disconnected from the people. Every sensible responsible president will make a statement condemning any terrorist attack to show that it shares the peoples pains. The last time a French man was beheaded in France ,the French president left the eu meeting and returned him to hold an emergency meeting but what do we have in Nigeria ,100 human souls are lost in a day and the president plus the government behaves as if it is normal and when ppl call them to order by pointing out this silly actions some few ppl take it as an insult. Jeeeeeeeezzzz ,naija is in deeeeeeeeeep shit mentally

1 technical question please, do we technically have a President?
I hope this was not a structures attack.
Thank God 2015 is not inconclusive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For UNILAG Alumni Research Center (PHOTOS) / Twitter User Reveals Tinubu's $460k Drug Proceeds Forfeiture To USA / Coup Scare: No Evidence Document Referenced By Nigerian Military, SSS Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.