Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Secret To Keeping A New Year’s Resolution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Secret To Keeping A New Year’s Resolution (326 Views)

Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Keeping A New Year’s Resolution by ALocoVivaVoce: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2015
A New Year’s resolution is a tradition in which a person makes a promise to do an act of self-improvement beginning from New Year’s Day. -Wikipedia

The above definition is the “official” definition of New Year’s resolution but going by reality, New Year’s resolution is basically defined as the first few weeks or at most, the first few months of a year in which a person makes a promise to do an act of self-improvement.

I am pretty sure everyone can relate more to the second definition than the first.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/12/30/the-secret-to-keeping-a-new-years-resolution/

(1) (Reply)

Don't Quarrel, And Avoid People Who Do. / How And Where Do I Host My Frontpage Websit? Nairalanders Please Help / Natual Skin Care Moisturizer Creams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.